would this work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Socrates

Reaction score
I've been reading about LST and SCROG techniques and i started wondering what would happen if you were to make a screen box with no bottom and one side missing then weave the plant through the box while it's vegging, then when it's flowering put a light inside of the box. I was thinking that you would make use of alot more of your light and maybe even boost yield. I'm open to any thoughts, anyone think it might work?

If you made a grow journal of this, we'd all be watchin...

I was kinda planning on trying it, however it's still going to be a couple weeks before my plants are even ready to start training

I will watch. Would be interested.since your name is Socrates. You will have to post the intire thread in a way that matches "the alagory of the cave". It will be interesting

I cant imagine it working because the plant is going to explode with flowering growth, but it will be interesting to watch :)

Good luck.

:peace:

I don't see why you couldn't take into account the flowering stretch, leave a little extra space, and weave it through during the stretch...

Latest posts

Back