4U2...Deep Water Cultuer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello Friend...okay ready to run another in the SHED..Had fun last yr but did one from seed and turned Male and never flowered:eek: ..so i wanted to do a clone so I can flower...Heres the deal I am using PURPLEBUD and Fox Farm Veg Nute and then GH to flower..does anyone see a problem here? will veg for 3 weeks as with my cocco bucket..then flower them both same time...what i did was had this clone from my bubble cloner then transfered to cocco mix....it stretched a bit and was going to toss but decided o transfer to bucket..i held the plant as i dipped the roots into a pitcher of water to remove as much soil as possable..I then put about 1 inch of Hydroton in bottom of net pot..placed plant in and filled rest way up..this is second week and will do res changes on Sundays ..so that will be the photo update..( as long as Life dont get in way. (.hehe..)..and like always All help is welcomed good and bad..

SHED..

800 MH in veg...2000 HPS in flower

5 gallon bucket

100 gallon pump

5 inch round air stone

Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF3144.JPG

DSCF3145.JPG

DSCF3488.JPG

DSCF3679.JPG

DSCF3680.JPG

DSCF3682.JPG

Hello Raidernation....Thanks for stopping by..I think you are referring to the lowwr two sets...those get that way after cloneing...they will die ad fall off But if ya talking about the top two sets...well those are GREEN:D.....stick around , Im sure to screw this up good...:rofl: take care b safe:48:

Hi 4u2sm0ke:ciao:

Will be subscribing to the grow that makes you switch:D

Here is some Green Mojo for you

I'm watching. I am moving from soil to DWC for next years grow.

Thanks for stopping in everone....

HIE.....They ran $12 American I have one in each bucket hot glued to the center..realy bubbles the whole bucket..

duck..thanks..I still like getting dirt under my finger nails...but allways wanted a hand wash bucket in shed:rofl: happy growing:D

monkeybusiness..justanotherant...thanks friends..I hope i dont screw up too bad..I know this PurpleBud produces...Its the PH I have issues with..but Im going by the formula i used last year...take care and be safe :bolt::bong:

Hey 4U: Looking great so far...I Have some MOJO[COLOR="Green"[/COLOR] for you and give a shout as we can learn from one another ~

Thanks meds...i will :spit: gonna do a res change today so will upload beter pics..Have a great day my friend:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
duck..thanks..I still like getting dirt under my finger nails...but allways wanted a hand wash bucket in shed happy growing

Put an air stone and a plant in it and it will grow:rofl:

4u2smoke,

Where did you get those round air stones and what size are they?

Good growing and smoking man.

Hello everyone...:48:

duck..I have airstone..I have plant...now we :watchplant: huh? oh and change res onece in a while right?

Don Jones..Thanks for stopping by...Those are 5 inch round airstones I baught at Ptco in the fish section..they had 8 inch as well but was thinking that was a bit big...last yr I used the bendable air stick it was 16 inces long and was ablbe to make round ring and place in bottom..it worked great...duck up there warned m about the small airstones and now have better results...these round ones realy push the bubbles...I wonder if i can hook it to my Bong..:rofl:..andyway thanks for stopping by...please add anything ya think will help..as I am new to this..Thanks..:48:

018.JPG

017.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 4u2sm0ke again.

Oh well looking nice there 4u2sm0ke:aok:

Once I get a good amount of roots in rez, I start changing out the nutrients once a week...Because I do not know what nutes the plant ate or needs so it is just easier to change out rez once a week.

I also glued my air stones at first but was advised against it and found out shortly there after that the roots entangle themselves with the tubing and whatnot. But NOW I have a battery operated transfer pump ($15 at Lowes) that I use and do not even have to move my buckets just pump the buckets out. and now back to BIU:bolt::bong2:

meds -- are you talking about making it an auto smoker so all you have to do is to open your mouth and the smoke just rushes it? Man what a lazy man's dream. If you get it figured out PLEASE be sure to share the secret with me. That way I won't have to worry about breaking the mood by working at lighting and drawing every time I am ready for some more.

Ah, I'm just getting more and more relaxed just thinking about that -- effortless smoking and the deniability of saying "Really officer, I wasn't smoking, it just kept blowing into0 my mouth every time opened it to say Stop -- Enough even".

Keep working on it!

See you got me so excited I forgot to cmpliment ytou on both your grow operation and your pictures.

pcduck,
That is what the level indicating tube on the WaterFarm systems is for in addition to checking the level. Just either insert a suction line to drain and pour the new solution back over the top, or the way they say to use it, just unsnap it and push it down to let it drain itself. Of course that means you have to have the bucket higher than your drain container, but don't sweat the small stuff.

Where at in the store did find it and what is the make and model so I can look for it?

Also, what is your idea on the size of the round stones --large or smaller?

Good smoking guys.

:ccc: :ccc: Green mojo Buddy ! Pulling up a chair to compare notes ! Here rip on some bagseed thunder ~

I'm messin round with diff diffusers of my own making ! I'll post some more pics soon.

Latest posts

Back