4U2...Deep Water Cultuer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke If you use ornament hooks should not have to put holes in lid..maybe.. or put holes in side of the top lid...concerned about light getting to roots once the strength of your plants pull that measly little hook out.:laugh: .................Looking real nice and green

DJ I do not have Waterfarm :confused2:
The battery operated transfer pump is used for kerosene

you mind if Irish sits in 4u?...

looks like you got her dialed on the ph. nice, and lush. thats gonna be huge...what growth pattern does the purplebud follow? (ie...Bush?, x-mass tree?, volkswagon?)...:D ...

i've always wondered what size those net pots are 4u?...

when i change my rez, i simply have another bucket nuted, balanced, and ready to lift the whole show on out of old, and into the new. sound about right?...the placement of your air line entry is going to hinder you 4u...(i think)...the roots will tie thierselves around your air line. your only option will be to detatch the line from the stone.:eek: ...

i put my air line enter in top of the lid, off to the side. i dont glue my stones down. the air line itself holds them down. i make the hole a bit smaller than the line, and that helps hold the stone down also...

wow. $12 bucks a stone? wow. i buy the 6 inch from WM, for $1.64. i run 1 per bucket in veg, 2 in flower...although, those are some nice air stones you found!...:) ...

Andy brought me some huge, weighted ones from a hydroponics shop over his way, thanksgiving '08...they were nice...have'nt found any of these anywhere. not even online...:confused2:...

grow 'em big bro, as i know you will...gotta go water my herd...later...Irish...

almost forgot. like what you did with the J-hook for a tie down...:hubba: ;) :cool: ...very nice...thanks for that idea brother smoke...Irish...

Hello everyone...hope all is well..:48:

Duck the lid is 1/4 inch thinck and the hooks was 1/4 long i seen small ones and the ones I got..They dont screw all the way threw..it was Hard to get it screwed in and we will see how it holds..:aok:

IRISH...I use tin foil tape to hold airline to side bucket..as for the airline whole...i didnt want it outta the top on account I transfer the top to next bucket an would have to pull the hose threw everytime..with it just below the top it doesnt allow water to flow out and i cover it as well will tin foil tape.(sticky stuff)..Purplebud..is like a Christmas tree..with Big TOP:D...i trid the glue but stone came lose..lol..was a try..

I Had some mites and Bombed is why some of the yellow spots are...another thing I am not useing the Fox Farm Hydro nute anymore and went back to the GH part 3.... I forgot to PH after nutes last week and that may have been bad.(6.0).today nutes was added and ph adjusted down to 5.7..will watch i fr the week..well heres some rappy pics..:bolt::bong:

DSCF3906.JPG

DSCF3893.JPG

DSCF3894.JPG

DSCF3895.JPG

DSCF3896.JPG

DSCF3897.JPG

DSCF3899.JPG

DSCF3902.JPG

nice, 4u... I'm gunna give DWC a go next year myself....:cool:

velcro on lid for bubble controler?
sounds like IRISH moves bubble stone with lid
or do u have bubble stone in next bucket ready to go?

'auto smoker'? sounds like a job for the ZIPSTER!

thanx for the info $

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello everyone...:48:

...these round ones realy push the bubbles...I wonder if i can hook it to my Bong..:rofl:..andyway thanks for stopping by...please add anything ya think will help..as I am new to this..Thanks..:48:

hmmm

DonJones said:
meds -- are you talking about making it an auto smoker so all you have to do is to open your mouth and the smoke just rushes it? Man what a lazy man's dream. If you get it figured out PLEASE be sure to share the secret with me. That way I won't have to worry about breaking the mood by working at lighting and drawing every time I am ready for some more.

Ah, I'm just getting more and more relaxed just thinking about that -- effortless smoking and the deniability of saying "Really officer, I wasn't smoking, it just kept blowing into0 my mouth every time opened it to say Stop -- Enough even".

Keep working on it!

See you got me so excited I forgot to cmpliment ytou on both your grow operation and your pictures.
:confused: :hubba: ok ZIPSTER, work on it!

hxxp://www.ezwholesalehouston.com/products/Electronic-Pipe-.html

right here ya go. for ten bux plus shipping get one these. i think you can put water in it. if not then just atach hose to mouth piece and rig it up to ya downstem of ya bong somehow and viola!!!
maybe.... :confused2:
dont have one yet so no idea if it has the power to forse it thru water or not either.

heck just take an old small shopvac flip it to exhaust and attach a bowl to the intake some how and ya got the hose as a big plastic hookah hose. LOL
just imagine a metal salad bowl wit holes drilled in bottom for the bowl/screel and a good ounce in it. rig it to the intake but make sure exhaust is on fire it up and use liek a propane torch or somethin that'll keep lit wit teh airflow/suction.
:hubba: LOL
how bout it guys?
think its doable?
anyone got an ounce they willin to risk for the trial of zips shop vac hookah is this liek hijacking 4u's thread. :rofl:
4u come over. i'll build the contraption you bring the bud k. :aok:
i think you got a better camera so bring taht too so we can do a good step by step tutorial on it all. :rofl:

FA$TCA$H said:
velcro on lid for bubble controler?
sounds like IRISH moves bubble stone with lid
or do u have bubble stone in next bucket ready to go?

'auto smoker'? sounds like a job for the ZIPSTER!

thanx for the info $

Hello fa$t and thanks for stopping by..48: The velcro on top is what i use to hold the pump on..other wise it vibrates and falls off..I have airline and stone in both buckets..i just unplug ailine lift lid and plant to new bucket of ready made nutes...

crazy...its fun but PH is my issue cuzz my water is PH 6.8 Im working on the correct drops of down but seems to differ every week..IDK..

zip....I have some weed I ca bring..I made a power bong years ago from a vacumme cleaner..lol..will be interested in you contrapment..:aok: And if ya makeing anyting that has to do with smoke the Herb..you can Highjack all my threads.:aok:

:48: pass it round

4u2sm0ke said:
Hello fa$t and thanks for stopping by..48: The velcro on top is what i use to hold the pump on..other wise it vibrates and falls off..I have airline and stone in both buckets..i just unplug ailine lift lid and plant to new bucket of ready made nutes...

crazy...its fun but PH is my issue cuzz my water is PH 6.8 Im working on the correct drops of down but seems to differ every week..IDK..

zip....I have some weed I ca bring..I made a power bong years ago from a vacumme cleaner..lol..will be interested in you contrapment..:aok: And if ya makeing anyting that has to do with smoke the Herb..you can Highjack all my threads.:aok:

:48: pass it round
:D my bad :eek:

looks awesome 4u2smoke:aok: im onboard for this grow :hubba: im gonna soon be goin dwc for veggin and an eb system for flowering so imma be watchin this one:D good luck and lotsa green mojo to you and your ladies!

IRISH said:
you mind if Irish sits in 4u?...Not At all my friend:48:

i've always wondered what size those net pots are 4u?...they are 8 inches round if that tells ya anything:rofl:

when i change my rez, i simply have another bucket nuted, balanced, and ready to lift the whole show on out of old, and into the new. sound about right? Yup:aok: just how roll:lama:

...the placement of your air line entry is going to hinder you 4u...(i think)...the roots will tie thierselves around your air line. your only option will be to detatch the line from the stone.:eek: ...I seen that last yr and this year the line is tped down with foil tape..real sticky stuff..seems to be okay but we will see..your probbly right..:p

quote]

sundancer245 said:
looks awesome 4u2smoke:aok: im onboard for this grow :hubba: im gonna soon be goin dwc for veggin and an eb system for flowering so imma be watchin this one:D good luck and lotsa green mojo to you and your ladies!

Thanks sundancer....Im new at this so ..listen to the seasoned Hydro growers...and I know nothing of the ebb and flow..can ya take a plant from DWC and put in e&f?..thanks for stopping by my friend and leaveing some mojo:48:

Take care and be safe

zipflip said:
right on. you got any pix of the thing?

:rofl: that was over 20 yrs ago:p woulda been Black and white:giggle:

zipflip said:
right on. you got any pix of the thing?

:rofl: that was over 20 yrs ago..:p Im starting to remember crap i made when younger now zip...not sure thats a good thing..:rolleyes:

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: that was over 20 yrs ago:p woulda been Black and white:giggle:

And 4u still had hair :rofl:

j/k but what were you about 14?....you had hair at 14 right? :rofl:

:spit: duck...i was 21:p and yes I had hair but started receeding at 22..could be due to drinking...:doh: also was changing rez today and forgot to raise the light and smashed the poor girl into them..:hitchair:..Hope she will be okay..then my round stone didnt work and had to return all to older bucket..that was a task as i had no where to put the plant..lol..so i was holding it with one hand and empting the bucket into the other wioth other hand...Dam I got my feet all wet:rofl:...not sure what happen to the stone but willl get another one by next change..adjusting PH is always diffrent..last week took 16 drops of down to get 5.7 this week took 24 drops...oh well will continue to setup nutes on saturday to have ready for sunday...seems to be working..hope everyone is doing well..

sundancer...how will ya transfer the DWC from veg into a eb and flo to flower? Im not familure with the ebb flow..

DSCF4184.JPG

DSCF4171.JPG

DSCF4169.JPG

DSCF4168.JPG

DSCF4167.JPG

DSCF4166.JPG

DSCF4165.JPG

Latest posts

Back