4U2...Deep Water Cultuer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke I always aerate my nute solution for 24 hours before doing any pH adjustments. This allows any buffers in the water and/or nutes to do there thing and you should get a better pH reading. If using R/O or distilled water be sure you are using hydro nutes. Some hydro nutes(GH3) have buffers that put that pH in the 5.6-5.8 range without adding pH adjustments.

Looking nice and green

:yeahthat:

I started following pcduck's lead this last time around and have had a much easier time with my initial ph. Before, there was a bit of tweaking when i first changed the nutes. Now that i'm using the duck's method i get most of the tweaking done before they actually get the nutes.

ok, too tierd to read whole journal but watching here on out. good luck brrroooo

sundancer245 said:
looks awesome 4u2smoke:aok: im onboard for this grow :hubba: im gonna soon be goin dwc for veggin and an eb system for flowering so imma be watchin this one:D good luck and lotsa green mojo to you and your ladies!
I don't know enough about hydro but common sense slaps me on this one. How do you untangle the roots from the net pots? If you cut them which you would it would stun growth so bad. Talking about 3 weeks or so in flower for the roots to re-grow and there is the risk of the plant dieing after all that time and $$$. It would definitely make it very sick. On top of that it would mess with potency the stress. Instead of putting effort into potency and bud growth it would have to re-grow. I don't know!

-C@jun- said:
I don't know enough about hydro but common sense slaps me on this one. I don't know!

Well on this we can agree....lol ~

4U: Been watchin Bro... Heres some mojo for ya !

meds4me said:
Well on this we can agree....lol ~

4U: Been watchin Bro... Heres some mojo for ya !

haha go do some venting and spread mojo looked like you need some. In other words stick to the glass.

Well GoolllY Gee whiz Cajun....stick to what you know, oh wait thats nothing according to youre own post ~lol

:ciao:

All I know is chef can fart for 5 seconds...and carry a tune:spit:

lets all smoke a :bong1:

starting flowr this weekend..she exploaded wanted to show some pics Mixing the first flower res change:aok:...this was first week she drak up all her food..and she has been tie down some more..will update again soon..untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF4321.JPG

DSCF4324.JPG

DSCF4325.JPG

DSCF4326.JPG

DSCF4327.JPG

DSCF4328.JPG

DSCF4329.JPG

DSCF4330.JPG

DSCF4331.JPG

meds4me said:
Well GoolllY Gee whiz Cajun....stick to what you know, oh wait thats nothing according to youre own post ~lol

How original. At least I can learn. Now you 1000 posts still are in the dark.

-C@jun- said:
How original. At least I can learn. Now you 1000 posts still are in the dark.

Please dont DIRTY my thread...:48:

thanks..

:joint: :joint: :smoke1: :smoke1: :joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: I DIRTY your floor with ashes now you get to sweep up:shocked: you got ROACHES

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao:

All I know is chef can fart for 5 seconds...and carry a tune:spit:

lets all smoke a :bong1: :

and carry a tune! well!

thanx for the pics, 4u2. and the look see at yur LST! $$

out here boise d'arc apples work well for the dirty little critters invadin yur shed

looking real nice :aok:

Thanks everyone..:48:.started flower yesturday:lama:

Merry Christmas Everyone:ciao:

DSCF4418.JPG

DSCF4421.JPG

DSCF4422.JPG

DSCF4423.JPG

DSCF4424.JPG

DSCF4425.JPG

DSCF4426.JPG

DSCF4427.JPG

DSCF4428.JPG