PH during flush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont make claims if your not going to back it up with information. If you want info on what i said i can simply provide it by showing you a PH/Nute chart.

i have already spend far to much time talking to you,its like talking to a brick wall so please do not ask me anything elase

There is an ignore button if you do not wish to read my posts, i suggest you use it as i will ask what i like when suggestions are given without information.

there is sometimes a huge difference between anecdotal evidence, and facts..
(1) Evidence in the form of an anecdote or hearsay is called anecdotal if there is doubt about its veracity; the evidence itself is considered untrustworthy.

(2) Evidence, which may itself be true and verifiable, used to deduce a conclusion which does not follow from it, usually by generalizing from an insufficient amount of evidence. For example "my grandfather smoked like a chimney and died healthy in a car crash at the age of 99" does not disprove the proposition that "smoking markedly increases the probability of cancer and heart disease at a relatively early age". In this case, the evidence may itself be true, but does not warrant the conclusion.

In both cases the conclusion is unreliable; it may not be untrue, but it doesn't follow from the "evidence".

Evidence can be anecdotal in both senses: "Goat yogurt prolongs life: I heard that a man in a mountain village who ate only yogurt lived to 120."

The term is often used in contrast to scientific evidence, such as evidence-based medicine, which are types of formal accounts. Some anecdotal evidence does not qualify as scientific evidence because its nature prevents it from being investigated using the scientific method. Misuse of anecdotal evidence is a logical fallacy and is sometimes informally referred to as the "person who" fallacy ("I know a person who..."; "I know of a case where..." etc. Compare with hasty generalization). Anecdotal evidence is not necessarily representative of a "typical" experience; statistical evidence can more accurately determine how typical something is.
The problem with arguing based on anecdotal evidence is that anecdotal evidence is not necessarily typical; only statistical evidence can determine how typical something is.

On a totaly unrelated note.....what can you guys tell me about PH during flushing?????:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

i learned this in school when i was a kid,plants & every other single living thing on earth hates a fast PH change,i do not belive none of you do not know about this ? what school did you all go to may i ask lol

now go **** yourself the lots of you thick wankers

We aren't talking about a rapid or drastic pH change.

And what school did YOU go to--did you take grammar?

stardust1000 said:
i learned this in school when i was a kid,plants & every other single living thing on earth hates a fast PH change,i do not belive none of you do not know about this ? what school did you all go to may i ask lol

now go **** yourself the lots of you thick wankers

This is only your second post and thats what you typed?

i smell a rat.

this is for duck to read,he seems to thing its not important to PH flush water,this says i am right,why do you not get it ?

if you do not ph the flush water its bad for plants full stop,there is nothing ealse to say on the matter,now please get it into your thick heads

laters forever

Of course if you are watering with water that is at extremes on the pH scale, you are going to have problems, but we are NOT talking about large or rapid pH changes. Got it yet?

if you are feeding hydro @ ph 5.8 and you put ph 7 tapwater into them,then that is a rapid change **** face

stardust1000 said:
if you are feeding hydro @ ph 5.8 and you put ph 7 tapwater into them,then that is a rapid change **** face

Bye troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back