Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's nothing like nature, nice bushy plants and those buds are coming along nicely, will you get enough to last you all year?

Hahaha :rofl:

Sorry, that literally made me laugh out loud. Yes, I will be good. I haven't bought herb in like five years. Thanks for stopping in :48:

***!?!? It just started raining and lightning. Not too much, but still not stoked with the 4 with buds actually on em. Threw some ghetto quick covers on those 4. Not enough if it pours, but help if there's any more sprinkling. Dry as hell, drought in Cali, and random rain once buds are starting... Ugh

Thanks TOA :48:

Early warning that I need to get the frame to cover them built. *** rain in August!? Everyone's looking good out there. Lots of them are bulking up. While the early bep's and Pineapple Express are starting to fade.. Purps def coming in more

View attachment image.jpg

Had a nice Sunday morning safety meeting with the neighbor friends. Now home doing yard work. Loving this Buckeye Purple! Can't wait! :stoned:

View attachment image.jpg

Ston, i love the pressing. Can't wait to see it framed. awesome stuff.

Looks Tall :) that NL sure did take off and make her mark. I like the idea of pressing a leaf too, that is a cool project Ston~

Show off. purple flowers, female herijuana, garden ahead of mine. it is a good thing i like you or i would be more jealous.

:rofl: Only the few that started early are that far along. The rest are just starting to cluster up pistils. :)

Still really cool how it worked out, sorta kinda like a double harvest this year

Latest posts

Back