Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you got trichomes and everything. Getting pretty exciting.. I am watching your plants.

The early girls are covered in em! Today's the first I've really seen any on the second rounders. Starting to get fun for sure :48:

Always fight them... Some years worse than others... Daily inspections from here on out

The battle has begun :chuck:

holy crap what's the name of that big monster worm munching on your bud! i never knew there were such big worms that eat bud. i had a false notion that the borg is the only pest that targets the bud directly...

The green caterpillars are common in outdoor grows. Those white butterflies lay eggs on forming buds, and the caterpillars hatch and eat their way out destroying everything in their path. HATE THEM!

just found a caterpillar on one of my ladies, i chopped off the bud , dried it and smoked it.. mmm tasty, ill have to do some more inspection.

Hey Ston, looking good except that nasty worm.... Are the white butterflies small with a tiny bit of blue on them?

Your garden looks awesome honey bunch!

White and fast Rose, white and fast. You check your email lately? ;)

Latest posts

Back