Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the B62?

That purple looks killer. Have you smoked her? Does it have a grape sweet flavor?

It's a boveda humidity pack. Stabilizes the humidity to 62%.

I'm not usually impressed like most, with purple bud.. but i'll make an exception here ;) :D
man that looks nice
:)

Man, it's KO smoke! Every time I've smoked it I've passed out on the couch. Quality and potency gets a 10! Fast starting flower, short finshing, thumbs up. As a result, small plant, low yield.

Thanks for all the positive thoughts. Yeah, I'll get the curing buds down to 57-58 RH , then this is a new thing for me, but I got the bovida packs to try.

Just want you to know I am listening to every word and watching. cure mojo doood.

Man, it's KO smoke! Every time I've smoked it I've passed out on the couch. Quality and potency gets a 10! Fast starting flower, short finshing, thumbs up. As a result, small plant, low yield.

Thanks for all the positive thoughts. Yeah, I'll get the curing buds down to 57-58 RH , then this is a new thing for me, but I got the bovida packs to try.

The BEP is very good smoke....... very good in small spaces stays short and it is good night time smoke......... I'll smoke it all day long.

Finished getting the lowers off the cherry mountain today. Aside from the boneyard of lower larf I've let roll on all them, all that's left is the Cannatonic. She will come down on Sunday.

Smoked half a j of hippie slayer today and am fubared. One of my new favorites :stoned:

View attachment image.jpeg

congrats man.
..gonna haveta find me some slayer sometime i think ;)

..such a tease with these 1 shot updates though :p :D
:)

Thanks TC! Been an amazing year! Out of jars again. Gonna have to go pick up another case. :stoned:

Haha, thanks K! Yeah, if you can get your hands on a slayer cut take full opportunity! Seriously in my top 5 smoke ever. As for the single pics, posting from my phone. Doesn't allow multi pics per post, and I'm stoned and lazy :rofl:

Yup yup, good season it has been

Latest posts

Back