Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything looks great Ston, congrats on all the girls. There are going to be some real monsters in your yard in two months.

Thanks for stopping in Dman and Bozzo. :48:

Herijuana got transplanted into her final 15 gallon pot. So here's the 2015 seasons girlie lineup :48:

View attachment image.jpg

Lookin killer ston-loc!

Is that a snail in post #142

I'be never grown our most lovely outdoors, so I really look forward to watching yours bloom.

Peace :)

It's a ladybug cruising around eating little bugs. Have a handful of them that seem to come and go. Thanks man. It's always fun. They should all start taking off here pretty soon.

Looking great!!You got the greenthumbs that's for sure!

Keep up the good work bro, gratz on an epic OD this year.

Thanks for popping in guys! Getting fun out there. The early BEP is starting to get sticky and smelling good too. Loving this weird early flowering deal

the last few years I forced several plants for early buds. But the back told me we were not doing any this year. great way for July buds. But I still have a bunch of good buds from last year . So no real need to do it . But it is fun.

The ghetto clones are still kicking. Got home from out of town to new growth on them even. Gotta get a few things squared away then the new kloner is getting a go before these girls go into flower

Here for the show, looking good!!
It's still somewhat alien to hear you all growing outdoor legally. If only Georgia,,,, yeah well we all know that ain't happening any time soon.
Wouldn't mind being that ladybug.

I am interested in your early flowering Purple Buckeye. Did you buy the seeds? If so where? I would love to have mine that far into flower right now. Usually mine don't show a pistol cluster until the first week in July, if I am lucky. If that plant is available in seed form, I would think seriously on growing it. It is not an Auto, right? Do you think she is just an oddball or is her early flower expected? Was the plant stressed or put under 12 hour lights? Very curious.

Looking good there Ston, love the close up of the purp!

Yeah, they are from seed, and apparently it's a common trait to start flower early outdoors. Like Kraven mentioned they are pretty hard to come by. Definitely running this again outside. Just going to start it earlier to get the extra veg growth.

Welp, here goes nothing. Got 4 Hippy Slayer, 4 Cherry Mountain, and 4 Cannatonic going. They were mostly cuts from down low, so some are hunched over from where they were turning up to the sky :48:

very nice plants ston. will you not give them just one more feeding? they look a bit hungry to me

Latest posts

Back