Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am interested in your early flowering Purple Buckeye. Did you buy the seeds? If so where? I would love to have mine that far into flower right now. Usually mine don't show a pistol cluster until the first week in July, if I am lucky. If that plant is available in seed form, I would think seriously on growing it. It is not an Auto, right? Do you think she is just an oddball or is her early flower expected? Was the plant stressed or put under 12 hour lights? Very curious.

Looking good there Ston, love the close up of the purp!

I meant first week in August for first pistols, oops.

Thanks again for the info Stoney, us outdoor growers are a growing breed. lol.

very nice plants ston. will you not give them just one more feeding? they look a bit hungry to me

They're still getting fed Zem. The early buckeye still has a solid month or more to go. A few others are starting to cluster pistils which is about right. Usually start to see pistils end July, early August. The two buckeye purple are just ahead of the game. The one in the ground seems a little more ahead of the one in the tote.

I meant first week in August for first pistols, oops.

Thanks again for the info Stoney, us outdoor growers are a growing breed. lol.

Oops, didn't see this page and your reply before replying to Zem. Yeah, same here TC. End of July, early August is when we usually start flower here. Last year year the Pineapple Express started early July and harvested first in mid sept. This year both the buckeye purples started to show pistol clusters end of June. Pineapple Express again showed early July. Those three are in full on flower now. Some of the others are just starting to show clusters, and some not at all yet. Thanks for popping in :48:

The cannatonic clones just aren't liking the heat. The plant far right in pic on post 166 is the cannatonic and she's rockin! :48:

Thanks TC! They're getting more and more purple by the day now. Loving this! :D

Geeze I cant wait to pop mels beans, the BEP is going to be my next run after the ChemD X Cherry Fuel. Your making them look awesome Ston~

Latest posts

Back