Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick I was thinking about some houseboats in the Laguna Madre bout down the bay 25-30 miles from anywhere !-- A canna bed and breakfast ? -- That's a thought ? -- Lots of people come down here for the fishing ? -- Lots of people like to fish -- Like to get high and fish ? -- Wait I gotta work this out ?-- No property tax ? -- Wonder what a fellow could turn into pontoons ? --- Everything else pretty much done with RV stuff !

Did that whole concept of fake news get kilt when Flynn pleaded guilty to a real crime and implicated the administration ? -- I tolt them U got to squash freedom of the press and brow beat your party into being afraid to stand against U !-- Once U consolidate power U can do what U want !-- It was close !-but --close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades !-- By my count they got about 2 weeks to pass this wealth transfer bill into law !-- The race is on with one eye on Alabama ! -- I'm miss it when it is over !
I'm going to bed !-

Morning O.F.C. !-- Got my Swerve on already and contemplating the mysteries of the universe !--Maybe ya'll can help ? -- This Blue Emu Oil ? -- Is the Emus blue or is the oil blue and what they do with the rest of the emu ? -- I never seen it on a menu !-- Just seems like a waste to render an animal just for it's fat ? --

Wake up Umbra !-- We had some rain and my face was hurting so I took a large dose of caps soon as I got up! -- I'm alright now but pretty ripped !-
I been thinking about the Stoner Ranch !-- I want some animals !-- A Jack and Jenny pair of jackasses and some goats with a mean as* Billy goat ! -- I make sure U can't just drive up and I double coon dog dare U to walk in !-- I also want some them 25 pound Brahman chickens and some 100 pound miniature cows !-- I fought a 12 pound roster one time - They got spurs on they feet !-- 25 pounds things might have turned out different ! -- Roster died of naturals causes -- Cause I kilt him !

Having scooter troubles !-- Don't want to stay started !-- I think the fuel system is possessed by a demon and I knows what to do about demons !-- Only thing is if I kill it the po-po be out here asking me all them questions and yelling -- Making threats and stuff like they did last time !-- I just ain't up to that today !
Took a dose of caps !-- I kill that demon another time !--- D.D. say -- Don't take his guns cause then he'll just blow sheet up !-- I'm be civilized today mostly !-- Ain't shooting nothing or blowing nothing up !

Full moon tonight so I'm loaded with silver bullets !-- Just in case !-- Kinda getting wrapped up in this obscure blues band called " John Mayhall and The Blues Breakers " -- Put some food on top some caps and boom upside da head !--

Morning O.F.C. I need to be ambitious today. Figure the odds

Morning O.F.C. !-- I wasn't planning on running today but those cops came outta no where ! -- I thought it was funny anyway !-- That would be a hell of a way to start the day !-- Then they want to know why U ran ? --Cause ya'll was chasing me !-- Don't take a genius to figure that out !

Good monday morning. 29 here brrr.

Off to the trainer and the dentist... Hope you all are having a good monday.

Morning OFC Cold here this am 30*
Keef Nice Bonsai you have there...
Wake and bake now....:48:

Sounds fun Rose !-
What up Cane ?----I just made another cup of coffee and refilled the pipe !-- So Wake and Bake part 2 for me !-- I grow enough for us so why not mess around with the plant some ?-- If I was moving any I would be growing bigger plants and cranking it out but it might be best I don't keep much on hand !-- With my nephew cleaning me out then Hurricane Harvey I'm just getting bloom full again Wednesday !-- 8 boxes --4 part bloom rotation ( for 60 day or less finishers ) -- Move 2 boxes to bloom every 2 weeks !-- After the rotation is up and rolling again --2 boxes will be ready for harvest every 2 weeks ! --

Another gallon of Apple Jack finished !-- I know ya'll got questions about why I make so much liqour !-- Let me 'splain !-- The smallest white oak kegs I can find for aging are 8 gallon kegs !-- Take me 40 gallons of Apple Wine by the time I get finished to fill one up ! -- I would kinda like to put a keg of each up for a year or so !-- Ain't got but one gallon of Blueberry -Pear and Coconut !-- Tell U a secret cause you'll just get high and forget I told U anyway !-- I sweeten my wine and add more flavor with a concentrate at the end !-- The coconut I use Coco-Lopez --but I have to remove the fat first !-- That sweet coconut oil I remove is like coconut candy !-- When I got some I like to use it to chase my cannacaps !--

A good man would get up and do some stuff !-- I'm high so that ain't me !-- Just too much John Mayhall and The Blues Breakers to obsorb in one sitting !-- Streaming another concert recorded live on YouTube !
So twist one up and pretend it's 4:20 ? -- O.K. !- Works for me !-- To be a legendary ax man seems like U had to be in the blues breakers at one time or another ?-- I'm starting to see a pattern here !-- Take a dose of caps ---pack a pipe and turn some music on !-- I do stuff tommorrow !

Just stay down Rose !-- Some days just bees that way !-- We got weather moving in tonight !-- It's all nice and pretty outside bout 76 degrees and sunny but my face giving me fits! -- Decided early trying to do much would put me down so I just called the day a waste and I'm riding the crest of some caps but still can't do much !-- Bending -- moving my head around rapidly and I can have a balance problem !-- By tommorrow the pressure will have stabilized and I should be better ! -- I'm have a cup of coffee and see what been happening in our world !-- Never know who Mueller gonna take down next !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back