Too close 2 the light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1sttimer

What should i do, i'm just now getting white hairs and thats a plus. I'm 2 weeks into the bloom phase. But a few r getting 2 close 2 da light. What should i do?????????? What will happen if i cut the tops off. Will i get less, should i let them keep going? Or cut da tops. Someone help.

P.S. Hydro closet setup, 25gal reservoir, 400w hps, General Hydroponics Nutes. This is roughly my system setup. 8 inches from the light

1sttimer said:
What should i do, i'm just now getting white hairs and thats a plus. I'm 2 weeks into the bloom phase. But a few r getting 2 close 2 da light. What should i do?????????? What will happen if i cut the tops off. Will i get less, should i let them keep going? Or cut da tops. Someone help.

P.S. Hydro closet setup, 25gal reservoir, 400w hps, General Hydroponics Nutes. This is roughly my system setup. 8 inches from the light

First, 8 iches from a 400 watt light is way too close. You'll fry them. 18 inches is where it should be.

You light is on 12/12?

What type of Hydro?

tie those suckers right over

hy?

hydro?

h-y-r-o-p-o-n-i-c-s... lol

cant believe i stumbled in here. :)

It won't go up any further. Its reached its limit. So now what to do?

You have no choice other than to tie them down.

Tying them down seems like the only choice you have. This is one of the reasons I strongly suggest to everyone that they learn as much as possible *before* actually growing. It saves mistakes.

That said, I wish you luck man. Pull the plants over very gently. You don't want to break roots or stems. Do just a little each day. I use a rock with a string tied to it and a pipe cleaner on the other end. Each day, just shorten the string some more until the plant is bent over where you need it. I'm not sure how this will affect your flowering. I've never done it past the first two weeks of flowering.

Good luck man!

that is what im doin right now it sucks dude unless you have the space but my plant is growing kinda horzital which made more colas

Latest posts

Back