White Rhino x White Russian Indoor Grow:D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kushman44

Grow Masta
Reaction score
Hey everyone im new to the site, and was looking at a few journals a few days ago and ran into old blue's white rhino grow and im curantly growing a cross between White Rhino and White Russian(still looking for the name) so i thought it would be a good idea to let you guys in on it. Ive been vegging them for 1 month and waiting till next watering to flip to 12-12(should be tomorrow)Anyways here r a few pics of the garden, btw the plants look droopy, they are lol when you turn the lights off, they really go to sleep and it shows lol

View attachment bottom.bmp

View attachment even.bmp

View attachment top.bmp

if you guys have any questions about the grow ask away:D and its not a scrog, the netting is too hold up the plants(also use it to hang dry my buds)

I had to download the pics to see them. Is it because they are bmp instead of jpg?

ugh crap, sry too everyone from now on the pics will be jpg, sry again

well the plants are now changed to 12-12, just gotta get rid of a few light leaks and theire on their way:D

anyonhave any suggestions on what nutes i should give them in flower? i have a few but still like opinions:bong:

I use the GH 3 part. During flowering I only use the micro and bloom.

Heres an update of the plants the first pic is day 6 of flowering and the pics of the plants alone is day 8. Sorry for the bad pictures, im using a webcam and they dont look too good. I'm working on getting a better one for later on. My feeding schedule is hensi bloom, mallaces and then straight ph water. If you have any other questions or remarks ill be :bong: :watchplant:

WebCam_20090206_1858(2).jpg

WebCam_20090208_2037.jpg

WebCam_20090208_2043.jpg

I also had to cut 8 girls into clones for the summer, because 24 was just too many under their.

Looking real nice a green kushman44 :aok:

They've grown 8 inches since i flipped to 12-12, cant wait to c how big they get:woohoo:

I currently use the same size pot that yours are in do you plan to transplant to larger containers. Like 5 ballon size or no. It's just that i beleive they would do so much better, but i dot know if you have height rescrictions.I swicth just before flowering phase to a larger container.I like BIG BUDS on my girls. I give nutes 1 time a week and water lightly regularly. I hope this helps.:hubba: :rolleyes: But my bi---es are greedy little wh-r--s. Ican feel what she wants and how much now. It's kind's weird i know. Listen to your girls, and deceide what method to use. I hpoe i helped.:48:

Ya i hear ya warlock, before switching to 12-12 i took the plants out of the pots and added a little dirt to the bottom and top to give a bit more room for root growth, i didnt want to go with bigger pots because i didnt want to stunt the growth right before switching to 12-12, from what i could see, the roots still had space too grow and went ahead and just left em like they are. As for feeding it goes like so, hensi bloom, next watering i go with with mallaces(2 tbs per gallon of water) then straight ph water for the next, then i start all over. It works for me, and a smart man once said, ``If it aint broke, Don`t fix it`` hehe.

Koool man that's eactly what i mean but;also remember thoose girls will grow lol. Hey but anyway what about lighting and temps ?:) :hubba: :watchplant: :lama:

hey kushman nice looking grow you have going on. I just had a few questions for you if you don't mind. How many lights and of what wattage are you using? It sounded like in one of the other posts that you have 24 plants in flower is that right? And finally did you ever find out the name of the cross you are growing?

thanks

lights: 1000 watt hortilux hps, exhaust: i use a 4inch vortex for exhaust and pullin in the cold winter air(air conditioning in the summer) For temps: 76 lights on, 69 when lights are off. humidity: veg 60-65, flower 44-48

Hey diablo thanks for dropping in:D, i now have 16 plants under 1 1000w hps light, I used 8 plants to make clones for a summer outdoor grow, as for my white rhino crossed with white russian, well its just called a cross, since its not its own strain(completely different). its a really fun grow so far, i like the cross!

Here is a pic of the nutes i give my plants. From the left: malasses (2tbs per gallon every third watering of flowering), Hesi Hydro Bloom (every third watering of flowering), Neem Oil, i give my plants neem oil once a week to keep them looking good and healthy(use every 3rd day if i see mites or other pests on my plants), and Optimum Hydroponix A-B which is what i give my plants during veging.

Now where was I?...:bolt: :bong: :watchplant:

WebCam_20090214_1950.jpg

Latest posts

Back