How long till harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bongofury

Need a light?
Reaction score
My plants are starting their 8th week of flower tomorrow. They are really bulking up nicely. The tricomes are pretty much solid milky. This strain say's 8 to 10 weeks to harvest. Will they bulk up more? When will they turn amber. I plan on harvesting 1/2 amber.

I'm getting a little impatient but i'm gonna hang in there.

My plants are starting their 8th week of flower tomorrow. They are really bulking up nicely. The tricomes are pretty much solid milky. This strain say's 8 to 10 weeks to harvest. Will they bulk up more? When will they turn amber. I plan on harvesting 1/2 amber.

I'm getting a little impatient but i'm gonna hang in there.

Most harvest a 10% amber........ if they're all milky then you can pull'em any time you wish........ make sure you check trics on the upper and lower part of the plant.

Most harvest a 10% amber........ if they're all milky then you can pull'em any time you wish........ make sure you check trics on the upper and lower part of the plant.

Will do grower. thanks. I smoked a few popcorn buds from the bottom of the plant and it is killer.

The farther amber you go the less heady it will be, me I'm a heavy indica smoker so I take most at 60-70% amber, and most will amber up through the cure without any popping. Now that I have a few sativa's going I will take them at about 10% amber since I want a more heady up buzz from them.

Thanks Kravenhead. Maybe i will experiment and leave one amber more.

Keep in mind that the flowering estimates from the breeders are only estimates AND those estimates are for a room that is very well dialed in. It can and often does take a bit longer than the breeder estimates. So don't get too much in a hurry to harvest.

If you are growing sativas, I would harvest when you first start seeing amber. If it is an indica, about 1/2 amber is a good harvest time.

Keep in mind that the flowering estimates from the breeders are only estimates AND those estimates are for a room that is very well dialed in. It can and often does take a bit longer than the breeder estimates. So don't get too much in a hurry to harvest.

If you are growing sativas, I would harvest when you first start seeing amber. If it is an indica, about 1/2 amber is a good harvest time.

Thanks THG. I'm growing predominant Indica.

Latest posts

Back