check-up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's a crap shoot for sure, maybe you end up with epic...maybe not.... green mojo regardless. Next time I would recommend buying seed from a reputable seed bank, or if your geographically located right, a local breeder. That way you will get good genetics, and to be honest it really is the genetics that determines how epic your smoke can be.

yay so it is female. And yeah I have some choices bookmarked for next go around just wanted a feel for what I was getting into and I'm in love and obsessed.

Cool, well welcome to the best hobby in the world :)

Yes, those are definitely female pistils. When you said bagseed, though, that was what I was expecting.

You are going to have to keep a very good eye out during the entire flowering period for nanners. When you find seeds in a great bag of weed, the seed is generally a result of the plant selfing. When this happens, the plants from the resulting seeds have a much greater chance of hermying themselves, as the hermy gene may now be a dominant gene.

Like Kraven, I also recommend buying seeds from a reputable breeder or dealer.

Take care of her the best you can and keep her as stress free as possible. Hermies often result from interruptions of the dark period. So make sure that it is 100% dark during the dark period and that you do not interrupt this for any reason.

Please please do not use Scott's or Miracle Grow products. I have also quit buying General Hydroponics products as they have sold out (and I do mean sold out) to Scott's. Monsanto is raping the earth and poisoning people and they do not care as long as they keep raking in the big bucks. The only way to stop them is to stop buying their products.

Are you a well informed environmentalist Hemp Goddess ?

Not as well informed as I would like to be. And not sure that I would call myself an environmentalist. However, I try to do my part for this old earth--recycle, compost, use environmentally friendly products--that kind of thing.

The bottom line is though, that neither Scott's or Miracle Grow soils are very good for growing cannabis. The medium is the home for the roots. If the roots are not happy, the rest of the plant is not happy.

Keep a close eye on that gal for male parts as she gets more into flowering.

Yes, those are definitely female pistils. When you said bagseed, though, that was what I was expecting.

You are going to have to keep a very good eye out during the entire flowering period for nanners. When you find seeds in a great bag of weed, the seed is generally a result of the plant selfing. When this happens, the plants from the resulting seeds have a much greater chance of hermying themselves, as the hermy gene may now be a dominant gene.

Like Kraven, I also recommend buying seeds from a reputable breeder or dealer.

Take care of her the best you can and keep her as stress free as possible. Hermies often result from interruptions of the dark period. So make sure that it is 100% dark during the dark period and that you do not interrupt this for any reason.

it was just really good mids I had just chosen the best looking mature seeds. I keep s very close eye on her because I know from my research too that that's possible. And from the light getting in when it shouldn't. I TAC a thick blanket over the closet door for extra security plus I've spent some t time in the dark in there myself to be sure lol. Ty you so much you all have been and I hope will continue to be a big help. I'm loving doing this.��

Not as well informed as I would like to be. And not sure that I would call myself an environmentalist. However, I try to do my part for this old earth--recycle, compost, use environmentally friendly products--that kind of thing.

The bottom line is though, that neither Scott's or Miracle Grow soils are very good for growing cannabis. The medium is the home for the roots. If the roots are not happy, the rest of the plant is not happy.

the bottom line is that you quote psuedoscience far too much

you're seriously misinformed

the bottom line is that you quote psuedoscience far too much

you're seriously misinformed
I would say that's a matter of opinion.
But that's just my opinion

Whoa whoa whoa. So much hostility. Thanks for all the info. One opinion is as good s the next. Peace and love people "more than one way to skin a mongoose"..... Poor mongoose.

LOL--Wordwar--we will just ignore the person who things it is cool to have a symbol for a name like the singer formerly known as Prince did. But you can just google Monsanto to see what they are doing to this good ol earth of ours. Not pseudoscience.

http://earthfirstjournal.org/newswire/2015/03/01/argentina-the-country-that-monsanto-poisoned/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-co...anto-the-worlds-most-evil-corporation/5387964
http://www.collective-evolution.com...found-guilty-of-chemical-poisoning-in-france/
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/04/...-been-poisoning-people-for-at-least-35-years/
http://www.ted.com/conversations/20437/monsanto_is_an_organisation_th.html

There are pages of this.

But let's get back to your plant. Thanks for the picture. It is absolutely showing female. Tell us about your flowering space and what you are feeding her.

Before we get into space, Hemp goddess do you have a good link to show what nanners look like I've found closer up pictures but I can't see exactly where they are coming from in the pics. Like on the plant.

Unfortunately, nanners can show up anyplace on a plant, but they usually show up towards the top of the plant. They also have a yellowish color though and so they kind of stand out. I will see if I can find some good pics for you though. IMO, keeping the dark period 100% dark is the most important thing you can do to avoid hermies.

Unfortunately, nanners can show up anyplace on a plant, but they usually show up towards the top of the plant. They also have a yellowish color though and so they kind of stand out. I will see if I can find some good pics for you though. IMO, keeping the dark period 100% dark is the most important thing you can do to avoid hermies.

ty you either way. That helps think everything's ok so far, but I know I still have a little ways to go.

Yes, you still have a couple of months left once you put them into 12/12. Kerep an eye on her and if anything at all looks not right, post up a pic.

Latest posts

Back