Questions on trimming and force fruit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
I've grown for 3 years now, but never have i trimmed my plants. I was wondering the proper way to actually trim the plant that isn't harmful. I've heard a few ways but never tried any. If anyone knows the proper way to trim that would be great.

Also on force fruiting, i've never done that either, i've just let the plants grow out and enjoy the buds at the end of the season. If i force fruit my plants, after i harvest the buds will they be as potent as if i let them grow till the end of the season. also, does anyone know the ammount of light and ammount of darkeness the plants should have to force fruit?

Thanks guys I really appreciate any information.

no one has any information on either of the two? :p

trimming won't really hinder the potency of your girls, just teh yield. force floweing is a technique used by many indoor growers as a means to make rather large plants incognito ( word of the day, there will be a test later) from big brother, or for indoor growers trying to max. there area of grow space. potency is set by the genetics of the plants and environment in which they are grown, if you can meet the environment then, your girls wil do well. i hope i was able to help, if not, then feel free to ask any more specific questions you need answered and we will do our best. good luck
~T-Bone.

Oh, almost forgot, blazed out, how bout you pound sand for being not so kind. you are the kind of person that no one want to deal with, you have no place on this forum, take it somewhere else, this is for mature people who want to help others like them. so beat it, and don't post again!!!
~T-Bone.

T-Bone said:
Oh, almost forgot, blazed out, how bout you pound sand for being not so kind. you are the kind of person that no one want to deal with, you have no place on this forum, take it somewhere else, this is for mature people who want to help others like them. so beat it, and don't post again!!!
~T-Bone.

was just about to say that my self T-Bone

Latest posts

Back