Toker's Outdoor Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well KGB, i honestly don't know brother...That's pretty pitiful imo...I don't get up too early usually...But i guess souteast us, sun down around 8:30 right now or so...I wish i could make this journal more accurate but i have to be really careful as some of my "friends" have done me very wrong in the past...But the way i see it they don't have time to get 'em all, I never leave my babies ...kinda :D But they've not even showed sex yet , which surprises me...I'm lookin to be weeding out a few within the next 3 weeks hopefully...I've had one i had to pull so far, and all others have not shown but seem to be getting there soon...

tn_toker420 said:
Well KGB, i honestly don't know brother...That's pretty pitiful imo...I don't get up too early usually...But i guess souteast us, sun down around 8:30 right now or so...I wish i could make this journal more accurate but i have to be really careful as some of my "friends" have done me very wrong in the past...But the way i see it they don't have time to get 'em all, I never leave my babies ...kinda :D But they've not even showed sex yet , which surprises me...I'm lookin to be weeding out a few within the next 3 weeks hopefully...I've had one i had to pull so far, and all others have not shown but seem to be getting there soon...

She might need more light friend.. Ya I don't trust anyone my self...

i don't anymore...if i do trust neone, it's to find out if i really can trust them or not...if ya understand ? but thanks by stoppin by...I'm sure if you're around come october there will be purple everywhere! always is, but i'm not sure if it's good or bad tho...After curing it's dissipates tho...But it doesn't seem to affect anything as far as i can tell...You should've saw me the first year, i thought i'd got my hands on some killer beans when i saw the first hint of purple...Eventually it was expected i guess...But one suprised me, in a different plot , with light pink and lavender pistils...No leaves changed, but it was still very nice looking...Anyways, c'mon back now...ya hear...C'ye

Nice Plants! My girls are flowering strong now dude!, since I but the bloom burst on um. i'll have pics in a few days. yours look healthy dude, hope there all female, i pulled 7 nice plants already that were male, one 10 foot tall male was destroyed by the storm! He was so tall I didnt know he was male! couldnt see the top.LOL I put MG in a paste on the plant that the strom broke and tape her totegther and tied her up, and she looks fine now, I'm, sure yours will be fine, STAY STONED DUDE!:48:

plant disaster 7-08 002 (Medium).jpg

tn_toker420 said:
i don't anymore...if i do trust neone, it's to find out if i really can trust them or not...if ya understand ? but thanks by stoppin by...I'm sure if you're around come october there will be purple everywhere! always is, but i'm not sure if it's good or bad tho...After curing it's dissipates tho...But it doesn't seem to affect anything as far as i can tell...You should've saw me the first year, i thought i'd got my hands on some killer beans when i saw the first hint of purple...Eventually it was expected i guess...But one suprised me, in a different plot , with light pink and lavender pistils...No leaves changed, but it was still very nice looking...Anyways, c'mon back now...ya hear...C'ye

Ya I always find out what friends I have when money is in the equation.. I got some purpl at the beginning this year and man that was true purple & skunky.. I had it stored in the back room & you could smell it all the way to the front door...

Well i've got my first male now i'm pretty sure...Luckily it was actually the one i've had so much prollem with, the really dried and curled...But i was really curious to see how it matured and turned out...I'll get a pic of it, it looks unhealthy but pretty cool looking i guess :D :stoned: ...and i'm afraid another might have sacs developing too, on one of my fav. lst girls...I'll get some pics up later...

tn_toker420 said:
Well i've got my first male now i'm pretty sure...Luckily it was actually the one i've had so much prollem with, the really dried and curled...But i was really curious to see how it matured and turned out...I'll get a pic of it, it looks unhealthy but pretty cool looking i guess :D :stoned: ...and i'm afraid another might have sacs developing too, on one of my fav. lst girls...I'll get some pics up later...

Sorry to hear about the males buddie.. I don't alow male to live in my garden only girls. lol

Same here...I'll just usually take a pic or two, get a few other opinions to make sure, and then yank...I'm just really not sure if they're hermie, or male...I'll post pics later :( bummer i'm pretty sure...The only question now is should it go to the compost or hang it up to dry for iso hashoil...

Dude I'm getting anxious. These outdoor beasts are probobally already way bigger than last time I saw them! Lets see an update of the bunch of em'

The size of those plants makes me wish I could grow outside. . . :doh:But alas no.

hey folks, time for an update...And hopefully a little help, i've got spiders all over the place on my babies...I tried to get a few pics but they're pretty shoddy shots...I'm not sure if there's a mite prollem or not...But i have really small spiders, that look as if they've only got 2 front legs, or very smaller back legs...(like a scorpion)...i have no clue what to do about spider problems...And if it ends up being mites, is it too late to put the soap and water to 'em??? They've just started sexing...Also , i wanna make it clear the difference in male/hermie, b/c i'm not quite suure exactly...But here's some pics folks, help me out...On the close ups, could someone tell me whether hermie or male...And i've also had a few wild babes sprout up , and one or two lower branches that got no light, and took a clone...Do they need to be any certain age before they're able to go into flowering??? I figured i'll at least maybe get one or two lil nugs ...Just a "suck and see"(b.u.) ...Hope yall enjoy, and i really Hope yall can help me out before these babies start gettin' some nugs or sooner!!!...

ok ppl, sry but i forgot about the pics, but here ya go...The first 4 are the spiders that's been lingering, if anyone could tell me how to get rid of them i'd appreciate it...Also if you have any idea what kind of arachnids these are or if it's dangerous at all...I've never had a prollem w/ spiders, but now that there's more than one it just creeps me out, i hate spiders now...I can barely touch my babies since, i'm soo sketched out about the spiders ...And now i'm like what am i gonna do!?!?! They freak me out , and this has never happened ...I've always been cool w/ bugs...But when they're crawling out from under leaves and inside tops , i have no clue where they are and it aggravates me soo bad...I'll have to deal w/ it tho i guess...It's seeming like they've nested , i'll flip one off...And then i check my tops and and 2 or 3 more little baby spiders, almost the size of fleas, come crawling out from the new growth...IT's Nightmare...

Spder1.JPG

Spder2.JPG

Spder3.JPG

Spder4.JPG

I thought i'd post this b/c i'm not sure about telling the difference in hermies and males...I can very well identify a male part...But it seems like all my plants always have the female pistil ...It's somewhat of a ridiculous question imo, but i just need to figure it out ...So here's a few shots of my nanners , if ya can distinguish for me the difference i'd appreciate it...I have no idea on the first, i'd thought i saw balls..But i got a second opinion from someone on here and it seemed fine...And i was also wondering how long after the pollen sacs appear before they will burst and spread the nasty pollen...? Thanks for Stoppin by, hope ya can help...

SeeNeSac.JPG

BallsandEh.JPG

CurliesBalls.JPG

WhorledBalls.JPG

Well here's the good stuff guys...No buds, but they're lookin pretty dang decent...If you can help me out w/ my bug prollem thanks...Or at least educate me, whether i should worry or what...I just really don't need those stupid spiders webbing up my buds...The first few are the one i've had soo much problem w/ the spiders, but not the only one...It seems it's the only one physically affected w/ webs here and there...and me tearin' 'em down soon as i see 'em...But i'm not sure if it's the spiders doing the damage or not, but possible grasshopper problem which i've been seeing...

webbranch.JPG

ShabbyBranch.JPG

BigBucketBabe1.JPG

ShortStocky.JPG

RabbitGirl.JPG

TheWhorled.JPG

TopOtheWhorled.JPG

CurlyTop.JPG

SexyRunt.JPG

RuntTop.JPG

MyBigMama.JPG

The3LstBabes.JPG

Here's a few more...The first has started to show sacs, but i'm not sure if male or hermie...either way it's comin up...I just have to decide whether or not to throw into compost or make iso hashoil..? I also threw in some bondage for ya guys :hubba: ...They love it! But i was wondering if anyone could help me on the last few, whether or not they're gonna have time to grow enough before they start flowering...which will be within a month, soo i figured i'd give it a start...I'm just afraid that maybe if they're not mature enough they'll 'miss their calling' to bloom...anyways, here ya go yall...thanks for stoppin in

BalzacBaby.JPG

BigMamaTopshot.JPG

theLstcore.JPG

BigMamaBondage.JPG

LaterBloomer.JPG

the3lateseedlings.JPG

Theyr Looking Good mang!!

Don't know how I could help you with the mite problems, but with my standard gardening (Not MJ)... Ladybirds and those types of bugs eat small bugs and they work wonders... but I'm not sure...

Keep it up man, they look FYYYNNN!
:)

tn_toker420 said:
I thought i'd post this b/c i'm not sure about telling the difference in hermies and males...I can very well identify a male part...But it seems like all my plants always have the female pistil ...It's somewhat of a ridiculous question imo, but i just need to figure it out ...So here's a few shots of my nanners , if ya can distinguish for me the difference i'd appreciate it...I have no idea on the first, i'd thought i saw balls..But i got a second opinion from someone on here and it seemed fine...And i was also wondering how long after the pollen sacs appear before they will burst and spread the nasty pollen...? Thanks for Stoppin by, hope ya can help...

hey toker...things are looking more male in this post..the first pic is hard to say..I dont realy see any balls...this is difrent from the other 3 right?..cause those are deff..MALE and needs to be KILLED..if not wanting seeds...the sacks can open at anytime but they will be yellow if that helps..lol.I never waited to find out.. and I would not play with the male..but thats me...keep us posted

KEEP M GREEN:D

Man nice looking plants! Wish I could grow outdoors also but im fenced in with nosey people all around me so I keep my girls inside. Ive never had mites only gnats in which I used Dimecious Earth (I spelled that wrong) and it worked great. You said you were South, So am I which is another reason im keeping da girls inside...Its 103+ here at my house and I dont go outside cause its to dang hot and I think my girls would feel the same way. :D

Good Luck with your grow it looks real good so far. And IMO I think those smaller plants will be plenty tall for flowering. :D

Nice healthy plants... Hay I posted the infor on my thread ok buddie.. Looking sweet.

Latest posts

Back