Toker's Outdoor Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have grasshoppers that are trying to eat my small plant. but the buds on it are ok, they must just like the leaves. LOL but man your plants look nice! they kinda remind me of some of my plants. Good work mang!
:48:

oh yes puff...each day it seems like they've swolen another half inch every day...but on my biggest girl, she's had dense nugs every since week 2 ...and i'm lovin it...thanks everybody for droppin' by :D...i'll have a nice update in another day or two maybe , till then...:bong: :48:

got a few more...blurry pic, but can anyone tell in the first pic whether or not it's spider or mite..?

blurdtop.JPG

bigGirl1.JPG

notherbigmamatop.JPG

Thanks TBG...but i've scoured everybit of mite material there is...I'm just not able to get a good look at any of the bugs, it's either squish or flick off on the spot...And unfortunately i've not got a loupe or anything like that...I've been seeing mites i'm sure on 1 or 2, but i'm not sure if they get to the size that i've been seeing, like in the last pic...but nevertheless, i've got leaves all stuck together with silky webs...i'll prolly give'em one last spray of scholl's 3-1 fruit and veggies spray...but wow, these girls are comin' along fast! I've singled out another hermie or male...My dad was trying to say it was male, but i say hermie....it'd shown the pre flower pistil, and last night/today it's showing huge amount of pollen sacs ...regardless it's gettin' ripped tonite and straight to compost...i'll have an update by tomorry night, maybe tonite but don't count on it ...i'm just worried to death about hermies right now, being as i only have a mere 4 plants that are actually mature and fully flowering...the thing is my biggest girl is still yet to really show hairs, just more and more budsites popping up,very leafy plant...it seems to be on the sativa side ...but i'm not sure if i'm not seeing buds b/c of some bugs or if it just has a lot longer flower period...Even if it's got a really long flower period, should i at least start to see some bud formation by week 3-4??? If ya need recent pic to get an idea lemme know...till then, peace ...

Whats up mang. Yes all your ladies should have started flowering by now or atleast showing signs of flowering. We also had a late bloomer outside but she's finally starting to flower up nice. As far as the mites go check the undersides of the fam leaves. If you see a bunch of small specs or webs you got them. ;)

Well i'm not finding much around the leaves, but they tend to run under the leaf when i try to squish 'em...but i found a nest/blob of webby silk today , it was right below the main cola , 2-3 small leaves were gooped together , and there was a few webs going from the very top of each cola to the other...it felt like the webbing was pretty thick and strong, is this usually what you see with mites or what??? it just stuck to my hand and i couldn't get it off, i dunno...i believe it's just some kinda small spiders ...the girls are lookin' mighty fine today, my biggest mama is gettin soo frosty and sticky lookin' :D ...already seeing some changes of color, not able to macro or anything but i'm seeing a little amber with the naked eye ...i'll get some pics up later tonight :D

you have spiders, but not spider mites. You won't see mites "running under the leafes", with the nekked eye.. ;)

Hick, with those few words you've relieved more stress than you'd believe ...i've been on edge worryin' the last month...Should i worry about the spiders nesting too tho???

Thy aren't harmfull to your plant, possibly even beneficial by catching "bad bugs". But I usually try to rid the plant of 'em. I'm not fond of smoking arachnids of any kind ;)
I've never had a 'huge' problem w/ them, and like you did, I just use a stick to wrap, windup all the nesting and discard it.

Here's another update...The first few are of my prollem plant, it's had a lot of bug prollems and now i'm seeing some budsites startin' to brown and dry, crumble...no idea what, gotta pic...and this plant also is takin' it's time flowerin', does this look like typical sativa growth in the first few pics..?

sativatwigs.JPG

bucketsativa.JPG

bucketbrownleave.JPG

sativabudsites.JPG

bunnyhoney.JPG

bunnynug.JPG

bunnycola.JPG

runttop.JPG

runtcenter.JPG

RuntCola.JPG

babybud.JPG

bigGreenGirl.JPG