Help - First Time Guerilla Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowslow23

HIGH LIFE
Reaction score
ok so this is my first time growning outdoors. as i was examining my plants this morning i noticed that some of the leaves and a few of the plants werent looking to good. at the base of one of my problem plants the leaves were yellow and dry and almost all the way dead but as u rose with the plant the leaves were green but starting to become yellow around the edges. also some of the leaves seemed to be withering. like drying up at one end of the leaf but fine in other parts(see pics).i think it may be due to lack of nitrogen but since this is my first time to really grow i am not sure. please help me i need to save my plants! also i would like to know what i can do to keep fuckin bugs off my plants to. :confused:

042 (2).JPG

042.JPG

044.JPG

Looks like they might be getting burnt and they are dry....when do you usually water?

Dis you pH your soil before planting. and what is the pH of the water you are giving them?

I would say insect damage. There are plenty of formulas for spays to keep everything away. using garlic, capsicum, mint and others mixed together. Also nicotine is a great insecticide, old cigarette butts soaked in water does the trick. Lots of different brews one can make using household items. Also always se maybe 5mls (teaspoon) of castile soap per gallon to "wet" the water. It coats soft bodied insects and allows for the water to spread evenly and penetrate the soil better.

Latest posts

Back