A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking nugs AM, the Dead North has the colors of a bowl of Fruit Loops.

You know, that spin trimmer fills the room with the best aromas, couple batches thru it and I'm in heaven.

Awesome looking stuff dude! Check out my grow threw some new pics it's in the outdoors section ull be Iimpressed can't wait to grow the buckeye next year :48:

I don't believe I have ever seen any so purple as those. Very nice.

boiiinnnnggg!. i have 2 sons. one in college that is wondering when we are getting seeds and one at home that is wondering why we don't have these seeds. please ask mel to give us some idea when they melvanetics will be back on firestax. great looking buds AM. you are an artist painting in beautiful pastels...

Beautiful!
:ciao: Thanks Rose!
Holy mother of OhYesPlease
Lol!
boiiinnnnggg!. i have 2 sons. one in college that is wondering when we are getting seeds and one at home that is wondering why we don't have these seeds. please ask mel to give us some idea when they melvanetics will be back on firestax. great looking buds AM. you are an artist painting in beautiful pastels...
I'm not sure when the restock is taking place. It should be soon though. I'll let Mel know to inform the good people of MP first:)

Thanks for the kind words, but, the plant did all the work lol.:ccc:

thanks am. one comment though. you could give me van gogh's paint, brushes and canvas and i would not be able to reproduce any of his masterpieces. having the proper tools for the job as well as good genetics are a good start but knowing what you are doing is a key ingredient as well.

:ciao: Thanks Rose!

Lol!

I'm not sure when the restock is taking place. It should be soon though. I'll let Mel know to inform the good people of MP first:)

Thanks for the kind words, but, the plant did all the work lol.:ccc:

Yeah, he's lagging on reupping that site, these pix got people drooling and wanting, I need these yesterday, lol

I got a 5 pack of buckeye purp want them lyfe??? Hahaha not lol I'm waiting on them to drop too talked to Mel and ozzy in the chat room on mculture yesterday they are coming soon I'm gonna grab a couple packs as well just to have in my stash :48:

thanks am. one comment though. you could give me van gogh's paint, brushes and canvas and i would not be able to reproduce any of his masterpieces. having the proper tools for the job as well as good genetics are a good start but knowing what you are doing is a key ingredient as well.
Well thank you very much.:)
Yeah, he's lagging on reupping that site, these pix got people drooling and wanting, I need these yesterday, lol
:vap-Bong_smoker:
I got a 5 pack of buckeye purp want them lyfe??? Hahaha not lol I'm waiting on them to drop too talked to Mel and ozzy in the chat room on mculture yesterday they are coming soon I'm gonna grab a couple packs as well just to have in my stash :48:

They are coming.... I promise lol.;)

Just playing with my camera and a Grail bud

View attachment SAM_1247.jpg

View attachment SAM_1252.jpg

View attachment SAM_1248.jpg

View attachment SAM_1251.jpg

View attachment SAM_1249.jpg

View attachment SAM_1250.jpg

Latest posts

Back