check-up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She does look like something is up. What soil are you in? She also looks thirsty.

Yeah I went to only feeding her once a week cause for a couple weeks she was over fed I'm using fox farm. But I've realized within the last few days that yes she is a thirsty girl so I've fed her every other day now and she's been perking up. So that's good some one else thinks the same thing.

You don't need to feed with fox farm for 6-7 weeks. I would guess she is younger than that. That is why she is so dark green and leaves clawing I guess. Stop feeding and just water for a couple of weeks.

I just ordered you around, sorry. That is my soil and that is what i would do. It will be ok.

She is actually 10 weeks. We had a slow start that's why I'm so happy she had turned out to be female and in trying to keep it that way, like I said generally healthy but def. Needs a little adjusting. I'll try what you suggested you've given me very good advice before so I'll take it. Rosebud.��

No, no trimming.

Are you pH'ing your nute solution? What Fox Farm products have you been feeding her and how much? The clawing of the leaves suggests a pH problem.

Tell us more about your grow. She is pretty small for 10 weeks. Are you still in veg or in flowering?

I have not been ph Ing the solution no. Think it could be the water,I switched to just plain tap water 6 weeks ago I was using fresh spring water like straight from the spring. I am unfortunately still using miracle grow apparently my order never went through for the other nutes I ordered. I'll look up the name again really quick to follow.

But I have to remind we had a slow start she actually grows really fast I can barely keep up.

Oh and switched to flower about 2 weeks maybe a little under. She has shown a little stretch but not much the stem is nice and strong throughout and the base is like barky like a real tree trunk.

Please please do not use Scott's or Miracle Grow products. I have also quit buying General Hydroponics products as they have sold out (and I do mean sold out) to Scott's. Monsanto is raping the earth and poisoning people and they do not care as long as they keep raking in the big bucks. The only way to stop them is to stop buying their products. Jungle Juice 3 part is a good substitute for GH's Flora series and is cheaper.

You say it is definitely a girl--have you seen preflowers?

Please please do not use Scott's or Miracle Grow products. I have also quit buying General Hydroponics products as they have sold out (and I do mean sold out) to Scott's. Monsanto is raping the earth and poisoning people and they do not care as long as they keep raking in the big bucks. The only way to stop them is to stop buying their products. Jungle Juice 3 part is a good substitute for GH's Flora series and is cheaper.

You say it is definitely a girl--have you seen preflowers?

I mean I have seen little white hairs instead of balls where I've researched where to look for them. I'll try to get a good pic, I've been meaning to get a second opinion any ways because I am certainly no expert.

pics to come asap

It is old enough to be showing sex. New growth can sometimes be mistaken for female preflowers. However, the female preflowers are white and come in twos, so, it could well be a female. Where did you get the seed this grew from?

It is old enough to be showing sex. New growth can sometimes be mistaken for female preflowers. However, the female preflowers are white and come in twos, so, it could well be a female. Where did you get the seed this grew from?

a well chosen, decent stuff, bag seed.

Well it's a crap shoot for sure, maybe you end up with epic...maybe not.... green mojo regardless. Next time I would recommend buying seed from a reputable seed bank, or if your geographically located right, a local breeder. That way you will get good genetics, and to be honest it really is the genetics that determines how epic your smoke can be.

Latest posts

Back