Lights out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bongofury

Need a light?
Reaction score
I to have read in several places where you turn lights out for several days before harvest to produce more THC. I have read 1 day, 2 days and 3 days lights out before harvest. Does anyone do this.

I have also read no water for 2 days before harvest. I'm figuring 2 days no water and 2 days lights out for a total of 4 days without water. Sound good? Or is all this bull cucky?

I say it is not true. It doesn't happen in nature, and before everyone says we don't try to mimic nature, i know that, but I still think it is a dumb thing to do to a plant before harvest. Scientific evidence? show me.

all it needs is a thc lab test to discredit it for sure, i guess that if it were true it would be common practice in commercial grow ops

Bong it's a myth. I take my plants when they hit the peak of ripeness, be it in the morning evening or late at night, does not change anything. This flushing and dark cycle thing is voodoo for peeps who over feed and are looking for "magic" to make up for mistakes in flower.

Latest posts

Back