Second Grow "Papaya"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will keep Going with what I have for this grow,but will be shopping for future. Especially for the summer temps.. Right now they look good.leaves are just coming uncurled, & nice color to them..Need to get a new camera this thing will only load pics to computer when it feels like...

While i'm thinking about it ...Is the 33% R.H. to low???

i would say low humidity is better then high humidity

Did put a wet towel in closet, brought it up to 41%..Sounds a little better.
Thanks Rose...

Looking good mrcane. They going to take off running soon!!! Hey, that's my thermometer! When did you borrow that???

Y.D. Hopefully they kick it in the butt soon, seems like all stop right now...
Thanks for the move Rose...

looking good........ what are you feeding them?

Grower13 They are in Sunshine mix {pro mix} Haven't given any thing but water. when transplanted? will be putting them in a mix, the sunshine mix and Roots Org 707.... will be feeding ****.....

Should I be feeding this young??

Looking good mrcane, I am going to have to rebuild my growroom next season after all this great info, following the grows to become a better grower, thanks cane green mojo to you

thoses lil ones are looking good cant wait to see more

Mrcane they do look a bit peaked, my advice is yes, but very gently....the whole colydon thing is a good reference but I have found that getting them started early helps them acclimate to feeding and it boosts whats already there. Thats just my opinion, I have done both...waited to see them fade a bit or just week 2 or after third node I shoot food to them and steadily increase as they get bigger.

I didn't notice papaya being heavy feeders. What's in your Roots? I think they look nice.

Rose would be better qualified to advise on this strain brother, I have not run her so am not familiar....my comments were meant to be in general.

Latest posts

Back