Synthetic carbs for worm tea?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT

Reaction score
I got some synthetic nute sample packs, and I have this little baggy thats a pure carbohydrate product, would it be safe to use for a worm tea as a substitute for molasses? Anything else I can put in there to feed the microbes?

I have seaplex (seaweed product), some humic acid, b-vitamins, pure blend pro grow. Would all these in small amounts be beneficial for a castings tea?

Thxs!

I personally if growing organic,,,would stick with Organic,,so i would use Molasses,,,,,which i do by the way when im growing all Organic.
Dont know anything about Seaplex. Sorry

I was just cutting up apples and getting my coffee grounds and squash ready for my worms.. they love pumpkin... the more rotten the better. I personally would not feed my worms anything synthetic...

Rosebud, you farm your own worms too? Now that's dedication! :vap_smiley:

Thanks for the replies!

Love my worms and I gotta say, they love me.. it is a perfect relationship, i give them icky stuff they give me worm ****...win win.

Love my worms and I gotta say, they love me.. it is a perfect relationship, i give them icky stuff they give me worm ****...win win.

Leave it to Rose to love a critter that takes what she has to offer and then poops on her :eek: :laugh:

She is a worm whisperer. Yehaaaaaaaaa

I would love for all of us to get together one day and put faces with names, share all of our stuff together. I think that would be pretty cool. :)

Fishing anyone?....Rose has the bait!

Yes and their big and juicy red worms. Come on Blue Gill ,,,,,,got my cane pole and red worms. Yehaaaaaaaaa

I will hop over and get them wigglers whilst you sleep,,,for i am a Weedhopper. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Ok Bud, that is an awesome trade, you got it... woo hoo, dead fish!

Wow talking about turning the tide,,,worms eating fish. Lol

Ahhh yes, the circle of life :)
A buddy and I were fishing on a large pond one day when a catfish grabbed the bait on his Crappy Buster and snatched it out of the boat before he could grab it. The good thing is that Crappy Buster poles float. So this catfish takes off with this "hook, line, and pole". The pond isn't deep enough where we were for the fish to pull it under so he was swimming for all he was worth to get to deep water.

Here we were in a "johnboat" with an electric trolling motor chasing this fishing pole torpedo across the pond. It looked like an episode of Laurel & Hardy goes fishing. Fortunately, the catfish made a bad decision to go to a shallow area where there are stumps and we were able to catch the pole before he could wrap the line around a bunch of stumps. It ended up being about a 2-3lb catfish when he finally got it in. :doh:

Latest posts

Back