2 feminised plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what it feels like... i wanted to grow them bigger but i cant wait anymore lol. Thanks zem

I'm collecting the soil from under the rotten leaves in the forest, its a really dark soil but i know its a good fertiliser and i used some of it in my pots.

i also have raked up alot of worm castings under the leaves near my grass compost pile. worms love it there..

Yep 100% i love doing organics with all the polution surrounding my country...

Yep 100% i love doing organics with all the polution surrounding my country...

i read yesterday that scientists just warned that even if we stopped global warming in its tracks, over 90% of our coral reefs will be dead by the year 2050!!! Watched a documentary on the importance of these reefs a few years back. my blood pressure!! politics matter..

We can not stop Global warming no matter what. This has been happening for millions of years. Life had been destroyed more then once. It is what it is. Man is but a small part it.

We can not stop Global warming no matter what. This has been happening for millions of years. Life had been destroyed more then once. It is what it is. Man is but a small part it.

yes. at least 6 times they are sure we have had extinction level events. so why worry about this one?? hmmm

Hahahahahaha Okayy watter I saw on the internet cloning plants with this method and i dont know if it really works. Cloning while the branch is still attached on the mother plant. Its weird but just trying it on a cinnamon plant. And thank you, for now everything is easy and going well. I'm going also to throw some eggshell powder(homemade) in the soil when i will move the plants in the bigger pots.

i just found a well explained video if this technique and i like it. here u go : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiKyqxtFLCw

Hello guys and girls again! How is everybody today? Yesterday i fed my plants and now i just woke up and saw my leaves curling. Its in a month of flowering. Is that normal?

View attachment 20170402_102359.jpg

I fed them just before the dark hours i think that this is an over watering problem and there wasnt a good drainage

Hey Shot nice plants! I guess that if you say that this happened right after a heavy watering, then it must be because of that, just guessing but what is sure is that this is the phase when the plant is the most sensitive and is the period when is most challenging to maintaining it healthy. Happy to see you growing good bud, keep up the progress, you still have the blooming and the CURE! Good luck

Latest posts

Back