Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your nurse larry looks amazing and they are going to be huge, sorry if i sound like the orange one, but really, at 4 weeks? those are nice my bff. You better keep up the pictures.. Those are so nice.. congrats dooood.

What size pot are you in here Orange?

those are in 5 gal homeboy depot buckets---roots 707 soil---amended with mycos, azomite, bone meal, kelp meal, little alfalfa meal, 2 different bat guanos, whatever else was lying around---molasses in the next watering

Wow you are getting close, what color is she showing.. Are the buds big, i need details man.

Wow you are getting close, what color is she showing.. Are the buds big, i need details man.

keep your shirt on sister---cold temps---i'm watching for a bit of purple---couple leaves have already turned---tops have 1/2 the hairs red---others still white---trichs on tops are milky---mids are cloudy---lowers are clear---flowers are rock solid---a couple as big as a 1/2 oz---couple more in the 1/4 oz range---many more 3 to 4 grams---the rest are small nugs---minimal larf---it's gonna be a good xmas---i spot up some pics when i harvest

According to my calculation you should have about ten days left.. plus or minus. I hope you get a ton...Mr rb is sick and I put him in the chair and told him to smoke nurse larry this morning. When i got home he looked much better.. see, she really is a nurse.
Keep your shirt on sister???you a funny guy....

Latest posts

Back