Nurse Larry Group Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH no... you will surely know the difference in these two strains when they grow... Bummer though. Really a bummer, but a new challenge for sure, you are up to the challenge. You are goddess.

2 of my nurse larrys decided they were males......sux....gonna pop some more beans and hope for some ladies.....

Bummer son..... I know you got some girls in there...keep trying. After i was bragging about all girls... I had all boys on another grow...shoot.

its all good my room looked like it was so crowded.it sucks that 2 of the nl were males one of the larry og has me wondering should know by the next few days for sure 4 days now 12/12......hope all is well with everybody,loving the weather here on the east coast,spring has finally landed ....
:smoke1:

GOOD morning BHC!!!!

The good news... it isn't raining

The bad news, almost out of satori. OH OH.

MR FIst..... How are you??How's the band? I know you rock...lol

Rose, stoned yet? Wrong thread :rofl:

:heart:

:vap-Bong_smoker::vap-Bong_smoker::vap-Bong_smoker::vap-Bong_smoker::vap-Bong_smoker::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wondered where my BHC post went... Should I step away from the satori?

Of course you are welcome Ston-...so glad to see you here!

Wait, where am I?

They'll only be in them for a short while before their 30 gallon totes :D

WOW, won't that be something...I had her in 10 gallon pots last year....I can't wait to watch Ston!!!!!! And G13 is right, nice cups.

I have 6 NLs and 5 LOGs in solo cups myself. Can't remember when I germinated them, but they are about 3" tall and on their 3rd and 4th leaf sets. Even at this early age, I can see differences in the leaves (I got these all mixed up when I dropped the tray when they were little tiny). I have had about 50/50 with my Nurse Larry, but I have yet to get a Larry OG female after 3 attempts. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed. These are in soil and sitting under the small T5. I have been happy that I have not gotten wild phenol swings with the Nurse Larry--all of mine so far have been nice shorter more compact plants with indica type structure and leaves.

And those are your F2's right THG....that is awesome... I need to pop some of those.

Yes, my F2s have been very stable. I have a friend who grows it and loves it (he has a hip full of buckshot). He has a small space and his are pretty much the same--shorter bushier, big nice cola.

Isn't that weird and wonderful? We had beginners luck with NL I think... So glad you made more seeds...you are a good girl!

Rose, you made such a wonderful cross, I couldn't take a chance on it getting away. My poor NLs in flowering have taken a beating and they look it. I think that because of the reveg that they will go a little longer than 9 weeks, which is 2 weeks off. My babies in dirt are looking just wonderful though. I have a lot of Larry stuff going--3 NLs, 2 Larry x GSC (which I guess they are calling BSC--Boy Scout Cookie) in flower, and 6 NL and 5 LOG that are barely bigger than seedlings. The flowering girls smell real nice.

Ston-loc, are those going outside?

what up folks,been super busy,sorry I hvent been on in a few,hope everyones grow is kickin.....my 3 are doing great ,ended up with 2 female LOGs and 1 NL,tryig for the first time to clone and I got 2 off the nl that are lookin rough but better than they did yesterday......we will see....been gigging about every night for the last 3 weeks,awesome crowds here at the beach,plenty of work for us right now,bike week is coming up also......busy busy busy.....:clap:

Mrfist, you are busy having fun. awesome. I hear Larry og's are really hard to clone. The NL take a while but they will clone eventually.

Glad your here.

Ston-30 gallon totes...holy cow!

Latest posts

Back