Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Advanced Growing Techniques > Organic Growing
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2014, 06:16 PM   #21
lyfespan

lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan lyfespan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
THG, for nutes, I use Earth Juice line.

Wetdog, those were great posts. I put a "new composter" on my christmas list... I love organics and the rich dark soil that smells of goodness.

I always sprinkle some microbes.. But I am thinking about getting this.. http://www.amazon.com/EM-1-Microbial...icial+microbes
This stuff sounds awesome, added it to my wish list, can't wait for new space ugh.
Old 12-23-2014, 12:56 AM   #22
Wetdog
Old Droopy Dog

Wetdog Wetdog Wetdog Wetdog Wetdog Wetdog Wetdog Wetdog Wetdog Wetdog Wetdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
THG, for nutes, I use Earth Juice line.

Wetdog, those were great posts. I put a "new composter" on my christmas list... I love organics and the rich dark soil that smells of goodness.

I always sprinkle some microbes.. But I am thinking about getting this.. http://www.amazon.com/EM-1-Microbial...icial+microbes
Rose, bumped up an old EM-1 thread for you.

My qt went bad on me since it makes so much I simply wasn't able to use it all. An 8oz size of EM-1 makes more sense to me AFA the amount of AEM used in a year. Of course they don't offer an 8oz size, but you see my point.

Good stuff in any event.

Wet
Old 12-24-2014, 05:47 PM   #23
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

Thanks all. I am grateful for all suggestions. I want the CBD grow to be organic....and good. And since I am still quite new to organics, the 2 don't necessarily go hand in hand. It looks as if the Durga Mata II stays short and at 25 grams or so per plant, is not going to get very big around either. Thinking I might get away with 4-5 in 5 sq ft.

Happy holidays to all...whether you are a Christian or not, I believe this is the time for happiness, family, and friends.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote