hello peps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAZEY

Super Silver Haze
Reaction score
Hi all new to the forum but love my cannabis. On my way through a super silver haze grow from green house seeds co. Up loaded some pics will keep it updated as time goes on any tips and advice would be great I am no expert and love to learn :) peace

Thanks everyone just a quick question as I'm growing super silver haze from seed is there any particular pheno I should be looking out for or does any1 have any experience with the strain ?

Welcome bro!! You've coms to the right place!!

Thanks everyone just a quick question as I'm growing super silver haze from seed is there any particular pheno I should be looking out for or does any1 have any experience with the strain ?

I can't remember who grew SSH. I have not, but i love smoking it. Hopefully some others will pop in.

Ok thanks yeah one of my fav smokes so had to give it a grow and see what can be done never grown from seed always been "cheese" clones that never turned out that cheesey but dont think iv ever had anything as good as this strain just seems stronger and healthier with bigger leaves

Latest posts

Back