Reflectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allgrownup

Id like to know what reflectors people are using in their setups. Does anyone have one of these?

Cooltube
Super Nova
Easy Cool
Airo Flo

all seem to have tempered glass to contain heat. all seem to be 6" or greater vents. I'd like to know if any stand out as superior. I'm leaning towards the Cooltube due to size and possiblity of more grow area for plants that get out of hand to grow up past a light that can't be raised further?

spanks

allgrownup said:
Id like to know what reflectors people are using in their setups. Does anyone have one of these?

Cooltube
Super Nova
Easy Cool
Airo Flo

all seem to have tempered glass to contain heat. all seem to be 6" or greater vents. I'd like to know if any stand out as superior. I'm leaning towards the Cooltube due to size and possiblity of more grow area for plants that get out of hand to grow up past a light that can't be raised further?

spanks

Hey All,
The reflectors? Are they that big piece of metal above the bulb...:hitchair::rofl: :D
No seriously, I have a 4ft umbrella type, probably not what you want...

i have a small growspace so it is imperative that my hood be vented. i am upgrading to a digital ballast. i want to select the hood i want to use with it.

i'm leaning towards a cool tube. but???? i want whats best, not a gimmick. it looks like it would be more effective for my use and i just don't want to pass up a kick azz reflector for savin 20 bucks. know what i mean???lol

i like that cool tube can be used verticle and horizontal. i guess i am convincing myself to buy this reflector! i'll stop ramblin now and see what others have chose to use or recommend.

Latest posts

Back