Growing Feminised Seed indoor HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought some to try on my strawberry kush vape, it was strawberry flavor, i heard you could spray it so i sprayed 1 bud and then put that bud in the jar and let it enfuse onto the others, so it was more just aromatic but it did not make it burn weird or taste bad so, i bought it to use in my vape juice with my shatter, but i dont think i added enough when i tried it but it was fine smooth and fresh
here is the stuff

if you want to understand better how soil and microbes work together watch this video

and this video explains better the use of biostimulants including molasses click here

thanks for posting that gooch. i have watched a couple of his lectures before but not that one. he spoke alot about kelp which i feed now but also the 2:5 ratio of kelp and humic acid. 2 parts kelp to 5 parts humic acid. have u tried this?? also where or how would u add humic acid??..... also, i wanna try that blueberry spray.

humic acid and kelp would be added with your feeding and or watering cycle, you can pick each up at almost any hydro store, the RAW NPK humic acid is in granular form as are all of their products, and yes i use 5-2 ratio of both humic and kelp and fulvic and kelp fulvic being the smaller molecule form of humic but with more iron, and you use the fulvic and kelp mix to spray on vegging plant once every 2-3 weeks and it will break it vertical growth and promote horizontal growth

also they are starting a new series beginning on the 17th they added just q & a, and maximizing yields. you should sign up for the live classes i know il be there
you can sign up here

Latest posts

Back