Magic Flight Launch Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
Is the the best portable vape, or what?

I tried 3 or 4 and this was the best, by far.

The PAX was pretty nice but mine kept malfunctioning (I think I got a bootleg) so I sent it back.

The ATMOS is useless. Just an electric pipe.

None of the portables perform like my Natural Goods plug in model but for a portable, the MFLB is pretty sweet

There's a ton of knock-off Pax's all over ebay. Get one from a local smoke shop or just order from Ploom's site, they come with a 10 year warranty.

I have 2 friends with Pax's and I picked one up a few months back and love it. No issues with any of them so far..

Is the the best portable vape, or what?

I tried 3 or 4 and this was the best, by far.

The PAX was pretty nice but mine kept malfunctioning (I think I got a bootleg) so I sent it back.

The ATMOS is useless. Just an electric pipe.

None of the portables perform like my Natural Goods plug in model but for a portable, the MFLB is pretty sweet

I am a HUGE fan of the MFLB. I bought mine last August and I've been using it 4-5 days a week ever since (i still like to smoke on the weekends).

To be fair, though, I have nothing to compare it to. It is the first and only vaporizer that I have ever used. But I love it. It is everything that I was looking for so I never wanted to try anything else!

Latest posts

Back