how long will it take

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondlebanese

Reaction score
when growing outside in northern California how long does the vegetation period last. and when does the flowering begin. month wise. I want to know what to expect.

Flowering on some of mine started like 3 weeks ago on a couple of mine, and the later few just recently. I too am in NorCal.

The fact that you are in Northern Cal probably does not make a difference. Your latitude which determines the length of daylight you have influences your crops more. Depending on strain, it will take 8-12 weeks after you see preflowers (or flowers) depending on strain.

Do you know what strain you are growing? Most breeders have outdoor harvest estimates on their seeds.

How much direct sunlight do the plants need. I have some in total shade with plenty of daylight an seem to be doing just fine.

the more direct sunlight u have the bigger and tighter the buds will be i like to get atleast 6 hours of direct sunlight on my plants. For me flowering usually starts but around august 1st and hares is end of september to first few weeks of october

Latest posts

Back