Diesel Ryder x Crystal Ryder Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadkndys

Reaction score
Sup guys.

Started growing some of a "local" breeders Auto Flowering cross. Pretty optimistic about how it will turn out.
From what He says it is pretty good bud with decent crystal production.

Heres a pic of of a unmanicured bud.
hXXp://oi41.tinypic.com/2822r8w.jpg

And here are my sprouts. I have them in some verm and also kelloggs organic garden soil and I plan to veg them indoors for a few weeks under a 150w HPS then move them in the greenhouse. Right now they are under some cfls and a fluorescent.

hXXp://imgur.com/1ejU00d
hXXp://imgur.com/tCkAfVJ
hXXp://imgur.com/FHIhU9N

Good luck on your grow deadkndys. :welcome:
Not sure if it's my computer but I can't view your pic's. :peace: :48:

Do you have enough time to finish them? Autos generally do better with 20 hours or so of light a day. If you are in the northern hemisphere, the days are waning. How many of hours of light do you get a day now? How long are the days going to be 90 days from now?

You may want to post your pics here. Many of us will not go off forum to view pics.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Do you have enough time to finish them? Autos generally do better with 20 hours or so of light a day. If you are in the northern hemisphere, the days are waning. How many of hours of light do you get a day now? How long are the days going to be 90 days from now?

You may want to post your pics here. Many of us will not go off forum to view pics.

Right now I am starting to get 12/12 but I have a greenhouse and plan on growing them in there with supplemental lighting.

Also uploaded the pics here. The reason I used tinypic/imgur is because I have to resize the photos every time I upload.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Update 9/8

I had them under a 150w HPS under a 16/8 schedule for 1 week and today I put them in the greenhouse. I will have the 150w HPS go on at 11:30PM and go off at 7:00AM so I should get 20 hours of light all together.

pot.jpg

So for a few weeks the bush next to my GH got real bushy and I neglected to trim it and as a result those 3 got less sunlight. Two are flowering at 3 inches and one was a male so I tossed it.

About 2 weeks after these sprouted I germed 3 more and only two cracked. I used my old SGFC as a container with some leftover plastic covering the sides. I put the germed seeds in a handful of verm inside the soil. My soil is not that great, I used some kelloggs garden soil but it is mostly native dirt I sifted though too remove debris and rocks. I fed it once so far with some Pure Blend Pro Veg formula. Since I trimmed back my bush last week they are doing much better.

DSC_0268.jpg

lol this thread is a year old. Oh and those ended up dying a week later. I do plan on starting some more in a few weeks.

To bad they died man.

Latest posts

Back