Heavy Duty Fruity, California Hash plant,Bubba kush grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice heathy roots on that plant .

yea i really really did want to do it but it just wasn't in the card not in this location but next time for sure

Well I threw everything into flower today put the hps bulb in everything was fine and then three hours later my ballast blew................the grow scene isn't too big in utah so lucky I do have t5's to hold me off until i can get a new ballast shipped off had to happen on a sunday too i tell ya lol

ah it sucks when this happens but it all goes away when you get a brand new equipment in your hand :D

ah it sucks when this happens but it all goes away when you get a brand new equipment in your hand :D

mmm quite so they are replacing the ballast but I do want to get a back up one also without a fan that is the whole reason the ballast failed. What do you guys recommend I am looking for a dimmable 1000 watt ballast would appreciate any recommendations thanks guys.

I grew heavy duty fruity 2 years ago. It is one of my favorites. tastes just like the name . you will love the smoke.

so after two days with no light I was finally able to get my hands on some t5 bulbs I had all the grow lights just no bulbs unfortunately the tent wasn't big enough for two but I do have about 40,000 lumens in there right now until fedex gets here with my new ballast. They don't look bad at all but finally we are back on track and I will be throwing them into flower once the 1000 watt ballast gets here.

View attachment GEDC9751.jpg

View attachment GEDC9754.jpg

View attachment GEDC9755.jpg

View attachment GEDC9757.jpg

View attachment GEDC9758.jpg

Yea i def do need to clean them up a bit huh they are so bushy I think I let them get a bit bigger than I had intended lol but some of that was out of my control haha but def will do bro :)

Really interested in that Heavy Duty Fruity, ive been wanting to grow that.

Nice big ladies ya got there.

oh they have been switched into flower and have just gotten bigger and bigger unfortunately I wasn't able to do a seed run on this grow but once there is a little more to show I will post pics for you bud :)

hey guys and gals I have been really busy and haven't had alot of time to myself but I have kept up with the ladies and I did take a few shots for you guys I didn't get them all I don't think but I did get a few and next week here I will make some time to do a full complete update for you guys but i hope you enjoy :)

View attachment GEDC9828.jpg

View attachment GEDC9830.jpg

View attachment GEDC9831.jpg

View attachment GEDC9832.jpg

View attachment GEDC9834.jpg

View attachment GEDC9839.jpg

View attachment GEDC9838.jpg

Nice Christmas tree man, great looking buds.

haha thanks guys everything is looking really nice right now and fattening up really fast haha hopefully that christmas tree will bring some christmas joy :)

Nice freaking show in here Lowryder, she's looking really pretty. Think an ornament or 2 are in order.

Latest posts

Back