Welcome to Gronys Gardens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These plants are loving the 82 degrees they are all perked right up.its perfect to me. They are more than happy.I've heard of people growing in a temp of 85 with no problems.82 degrees is fine.I know its not in the 70s but I think they grow better in the low 80s but thanks for your input.I do respect your opinion multifarious

I think this silica blast also makes them much stronger plants and can deal with higher temps a lot better.these are so much stronger than my plants were before buying silica blast.silica blast is worth every penny..great product.

Also I want to add the 2 plants farthest to the back left side i just spin around every couple days and the plants that are scrogged obviously stay in one spot.I do move the others around every couple days to try to get the canapys as even as possible and to have all the buds fill out at the same rate.

Thank you Lyfespan. Rollitup sounds like a great place for you to be landing, garden engineer, gman, etc...

Ok I'm a noob and know from experience 83f is hot for MJ will get loose buds. It's one thing for them not to agree with what you use but you crossed the line attacking her meds Bro not cool Very negative vibes

Okay we can all calm down. Gman is going to rollitup--I think he may be happier there. Basically what this gets down to is that people need to be aware that Terpinator contains heavy metals and other "poisons" that people are not going to want to use for medical or organic grows. People are going to have differing ideas on products and how well they work. You cannot get nasty and attack olther people if they do not agree. Rosebud was simply trying to let people know that you need to be aware what you are feeding your plants, especially if growing medicinally. Gman crossed the line. I back Rosebud 1000%.

Thank you THG, that is why you are the Hemp Goddess. You said it much better then me.

Latest posts

Back