New grow: William's Wonder and what else

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my jars are empty, so I just went to my grow and plucked a premature blue frost bud which looks more done than others, dried and smoked some, it almost put me to sleep, it is quite potent, but i don't like this kind of high too much, but it's what i can do right now. William's Wonder is much better than BF imo but i will wait some more before i begin smoking from them :D

Green harvest mojo to you Zem. You did good with the turnaround on these plants.
Did you ever figure out what the "rust" was? Thanks for this nice thread.

thanks Rose! i am not 100% sure really what the "rust" was, but I was most inclined to believe it was calcium deficiency because of my feeding schedule which I thought had too little calcium for flowering plants. it did seem to stop deterioration when I added calcium nitrate and 240ppm tap water of which a big part is calcium, so it is a probabilty. anyway, I have a fresh res now, I just tested a sample ppm 1000, ph 5.5 things looking up, didn't have my cam for pics... cheers

Good luck the rest of the way Zem.

This is crazy how much you had to over come green mojo to you bro.
Great job

Thanks MR1 and StankDank.
I have been getting high on early cut buds, i'm like 4/5 through 2 plants and i still have the 3 biggest plants intact. buds are growing bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger.... :D took couple of pics, one of the buds quick drying on my dehumidifier. clones have been transplanted and growing, preparing themselves to get in the flowering room after i harvest this run

View attachment 20141230_195450[1].jpg

View attachment 20141230_195521[1].jpg

today i did my first check on the trichs of the Blue Frost seen in pic 2. Trichs are 50%clear/cloudy. Pic 1 is my William's Wonder, it is outstanding, very stable genetics, every time I seed it, it gives me spectacular results that leave me surprised. the biggest buds are not even having dark pistils, they are still massing up, they look so heavy, like they will break the stems lol, i didn't even want to take a tiny piece of the calyx for check fearing to disturb her. I only today topped my res with water, letting my ppm drop some more. I think that I will harvest next sunday, when it will be 73 days through flowering. the William's Wonder looks like would not mind to go for more, but I am eager to harvest and get my second run going

View attachment 20150104_194948[1].jpg

View attachment 20150104_195004[1].jpg

today i did my first check on the trichs of the Blue Frost seen in pic 2. Trichs are 50%clear/cloudy. Pic 1 is my William's Wonder, it is outstanding, very stable genetics, every time I seed it, it gives me spectacular results that leave me surprised. the biggest buds are not even having dark pistils, they are still massing up, they look so heavy, like they will break the stems lol, i didn't even want to take a tiny piece of the calyx for check fearing to disturb her. I only today topped my res with water, letting my ppm drop some more. I think that I will harvest next sunday, when it will be 73 days through flowering. the William's Wonder looks like would not mind to go for more, but I am eager to harvest and get my second run going

Those buds are great, crazy what you dealt with, and still pulled off a great grow, that Williams wonder is just beautiful. She will be in my line up in the near future.

Is your 73 days from flip or starting to flower? 73 days seem like a nice long time and I see a little foxtailing so that looks very ready... Enjoy the harvest.I kinda like to harvest if i am not in a hurry.

Those buds are great, crazy what you dealt with, and still pulled off a great grow, that Williams wonder is just beautiful. She will be in my line up in the near future.

thanks lyfespan :D I really hope that you get your hands on the same genetics as mine, and maybe tell me what breeder they are coming from LOL however, I doubt that mine is 100% indica, it looks more like a hybrid to me. btw I'm following up on your new journal, looking good there ;) cheers

Is your 73 days from flip or starting to flower? 73 days seem like a nice long time and I see a little foxtailing so that looks very ready... Enjoy the harvest.I kinda like to harvest if i am not in a hurry.

it is 73 days from the day that i flipped my light schedule's. funny that you asked because i always thought that it was really not right to count from "starting to flower" because it is simply more measurable. how would you determine when the plant started to flower? when it starts to stretch? or to have pistils? too many variables. I think that the method of counting flowering days from "starting to flower" must be banned :D that said, I have chopped my William's wonder often on day 70 and sometimes on day 80, it is not conclusive, but i think that they may have benefited from the extra days

Sooo I harvested today, Saturday morning, 72 days in, was a long day as I had to clean up anything related to marijuana in my growroom except for the marijuana itself lol and in the morning, i chopped, waited for an hour, and let a worker in to help me do the job of improving my growroom, worked from 8 mornuing till 8 30 evening then i trimmed both [plants. the pic is only of the William's Wonder, I didn't take a pic of the blue frost, but it is much much smaller, maybe 1/2 or so. the william's wonder made me very happy when i had a lot of trouble to hold it up from the stem because of its weight! :D

View attachment 20150110_224938[1].jpg

Congrats man! How much did you get per plant? How much is that from your Williams? Nice job man! You pulled threw and got er done!

Reactions: zem
never had the chance to weigh them, as I was smoking them as they ripened and cured. It was not a spectacular grow, but it was satisfactory especially considering all the issues that went on. The good news is, I have another grow now 12 days into flowering and some jarred buds. However I really have so much going on that the last of what I think of is to make a proper journal of it. I might take a few shots later on when I have less action around. thanks

Hey I hear ya man, I can't begin how many times I've started grow journals and then just said screw it half way threw and just focused on growing and other personal things lol. All that matters is that your satisfied! Congrats bro! Good luck on the new grow you have currently.

Latest posts

Back