my indoor is going great

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazdad777

Reaction score
been really busy takeing care of my moms these last six months. also been busy profecting my grow rooms.. vegging is going great and budding is even better I cant complain take a looksee..got about two weeks left on most of them I running a twelve pot system now.. will add six more soon. tx for lookin enjoy. oh ya ..the big one is grapefruit d. white rino,skunk 1,ogar 99, nycd going rght now.:D

matts phone jan 14 255 (478x640).jpg

matts phone jan 14 263 (640x478).jpg

matts phone jan 14 271 (640x478).jpg

matts phone jan 14 257 (478x640).jpg

matts phone jan 14 265 (640x478).jpg

They look great, but I have to say that they look like they are further out than 2 weeks to me. How long have they been flowering? Be sure to check the trichs before you harvest.

Tell us more about your grow. Is it a recircing DWC? How big is your space? What you got in there for lighting? It looks like a nice setup.

nice job!! getting ready to start my grow in a few days, hope mine turns out like that

thanks people...its a ebb and flow , 55 gallon resavoir,small feeder bucket feeds my twelve buckets. timer system on pumps tht feed. the room is 12ft by 10ft and 8ft tall...running two 1000w. they r air cooled. lol and I need a bigger filter :} if u know wht I mean. also have good size veg room on the other side of my flower room. I yes I do a scope to take a looksy. half clear half cloudy rght now I like to take them when there coudy. its a preference u ask me. thanks again for looking. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a huge amount of space for 2000W. I think that you could be getting larger plants with larger tighter bud if you got your space down to the size it should be--about 1/2 the space you are using now. You really want a minimum of 5000 lumens per sq ft. With a 120 sq ft space, you are getting under 2500 lumens per sq ft.

Latest posts

Back