sam the skunk man haze x skunk 1 in 12 oz disposable cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea dude,they go through their spurts,one day i'll feel like they arent doing anything,then next day,ill see new growth.seems like when theyre growin,THEYRE GROWIN when theyre no,theyre not.

2 of the three hopefull ladies have leaves forming where i FIMed em,should beable to have more news for you on them within a week.

all 3 of my hopefull ladies are doing as good as ever under one of my 600 watt hps right now.all the leaves are gettiing bigger and the growth along the whole main stalk is starting to grow.each plant has 12 tops an all. (sorry about my cam situation..still waiting on my charger.so everythings goin great,im up at 3am just sittin here blazin on one last blunt b-4 i pass out.

Besides the fact that i have to send one of my ballasts back for a replacement due to the fact i pulled it out of the box and plastic and plugged the power and socket plug in and it wouldnt work.(but the socket would work with my other ballast)so ill be calling them on it monday,I read on their site that they usually just send one out along with a return sticker,and I'll just send em' back this one I have now...but other than that.Today was a good day-peace

These hopefull female oriented plants are now one month, and a week old today (38 days) i just measured and all three are between 7 1/4-7 1/2 inches tall.up to this point have been under 4ft flours,starting last night,they will now be under a 600 watt hps for 18 hours a day,then in complete undisturbed darkness for 6 hours.now that i have them under the hps,when i look at the leaves,it looks like there crystals throughout the leavesi dont know if these are trichomes already or if it just has something to do with them being a haze cross breed or what,but theyre beautiful.once my recipe for success kits arrives ,ill start them on the flowering process and put them in my basement for 12 hours of complete darkness every 24 hours
a.k.a. "12/12" a.k.a. "showtime"

Nice and sounds good, also that crystaly stuff you see is just hair from the leaves.
Good luck bro.

And i demand freaking photos, maybe time to hit up the pawn shop. I see cameras for $5...

lol,yea dude,i found out why i didnt get that power cord for the cam yet.they had the wrong address for me.i was so pissed.but i talked my mom into letting me borrow her digital camra (that she doesnt even know how to use)
so i should have some pics up soon.i might have to go out to my brothers house to upload em.ive just been so busy lately tryin to get this grow room set up.im havin a hell of time keepin my temps between 80-85 with just one 600 watt hps..let alone 2.i have to send one of my ballasts i bought back,due to the fact it wouldnt work when i pulled it outta the box.im worried im gonna have a electical bill outta this world,since im gonna have to run these lights,fans,plus a window air conditioner ...but at the same time,i got all this money invested so i cant turn back now.im just really confused right now bro.(how the heck do they charge 160 dollars for a fan?! thats str8 up nonsense)
i need to smoke the fattest swisher ever right about now =) anyways,im tryin to get some pics up for you guys.i think you guys might beable to give me more tips if i show you what im workin with.i think shes gonna drop the cam off sometime today hopefully,but i think the wire i need to get it on the comp. is at my brothers.-peace

sounds good,can't wait to follow the rest of your grow.you sure sound like you know whats happening.i looked at your stup on the site you listed.think i might try that out.always wanted to go hydro,just kinda scared of it.guess i'd have to go with bagseed for the first time.hate to mess up some good stuff.keep it up and lookin good.

update: all is well,and for once,instead of explaining them to you,i have pics.
check out my grow room and more pics @ www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28979

its such a nice day out today,that i decided to let them get some sun.

pic 20.JPG

LOOKING GOOD AID!!! Is it the Tahi Haze X'S Skunk??? Did you get them from www.dope-seeds.com My dads got some of thoes along with the Columbian Red Haze we have out side. They are monsters. Cant weight to see how the haze x's skunk comes out. Wanna see what we are infor. Heres some GREEN MOJO for them ladies. Keep up the excellent work brutha!

whats goin on man? These are actually skunk 1 x haze (cant remember if their tahi haze or not) theyre actually some freeby seeds i got with my seedboutique order. thanks for checkin me out,i hope to have the lights flipped on these within the next week or 2. -peace

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
whats goin on man? These are actually skunk 1 x haze (cant remember if their tahi haze or not) theyre actually some freeby seeds i got with my seedboutique order. thanks for checkin me out,i hope to have the lights flipped on these within the next week or 2. -peace
I got some, too. They are Orig.Haze x Skunk#1. I got one female of 3 seeds and stuck it in 12/12 at 2 wks. As it began to stretch I put some wire fence behind it and am tying the main stem horizontally while the branches go up. Mine was a slow starter but is now growing quickly.
Germ: 06.15
12/12: 07.01

Need some more pics! I'm putting some new ones up tomorrow. Good luck! Let's hope we beat the odds and get all girls!

here ya go my friends,they'll meet their first 12 hours of darkenss tonight.if it looks like my ph is off,it probably is,since having a problem with my store boughten r.o. water,ive since been using store boughten bottle of distlilled water (i have a champ ph meter,but it needs calibrated) so i havent tested the water with anything besides ph strips) ill be getting my ph up and down within the next couple weeks,along with a calibration kit,this is when i'll finally start monitoring ph.anyways,here they are,i hope to have them sexed within the next week or 2.

all 3 of my skunk 1 x thai haze.JPG

FIMed skunk 1 x thai haze.JPG

thai haze x skunk 1.JPG

thai haze x skunk 1 (pic 2).JPG

skunk 1 x thai haze (pic 3).JPG

UPDATE: Today i decided to transplant my three plants into 1 gallon pots.when i pulled them out of their cups,they looked quite root bound so i didnt want to stress them out anymore.They got their first 12 hours of complete darkness last night.i hope they reveal their sex to me within the next week or so.i will have them under one of my 600 watt hps grow lights from here on out.Here are some pics i just took.i also included a pic of 1 of my ballasts that i put on a milk crate to avoid the fire hazard of having it on the carpet.anyways,here ya go my friends.-peace

ballast.JPG

pic 1.JPG

pic 2.JPG

i got 20 of those skunkmans haze/skunk#1
and 20 thai x haze/skunk#1 they look like full sativas i cant wait to see what it produces hes suposed to be the creator of skunk#1 so it should be an awsome mix but i bet it takes a long time to mature bet the'll get huge prob should go 12/12 from the start i had some cherry malawi's that went
16 weeks+ i went 12/12 from the start and ended up with 5-6 ft. plants
were they freebies from gypsy i heard they were old stock and dont germ well just curious cause they are expensive strains

whats up bro,yea,these are the freebies i got when i ordered a pack of jock horror and aurora indica beans from the boutique.i got 4 of the 5 beans to germ,but the 4th seed didnt sprout.i felt they were growing very slow,until about 2 weeks ago,theyve really started to take off.theyre still only 10 inches though. ive supercropped them twice though so theyd probably be taller if i hadnt done that.Theyre also starting to get that skunky scent to them.ill probably have to make my (dl toker style) carbon scrubbers for my grow room within the next week or 2.anyways,stay tuned in.I'll try to update with pics as much as possible.

thanks alot my friend,i cant wait til i have this system full of plants.it should be a fun adventure.

i got one!!! well,as long as she doesnt hermie on me.the other 2 havent revealed their sex yet.i learned that i need to invest in a timer with a battery backup.my power was out from 11pm-7am (luckly i keep my lights off from 9pm-9am) so that wasnt the problem,what was the problem was the fact i woke up at noon and when i went up to check on them..my light was off.i forgot that when the powers out,the timer is not still keeping track of time.so yea,the light was suppose to come on at 9am,but i didnt get to it til noon.but it was just funny that the night i dont have power,this girl decided to shoot some pistols out for me. i would have pics up but my mom took her camra back.ill have to get it back so you guys/gals can see.

Latest posts

Back