sam the skunk man haze x skunk 1 in 12 oz disposable cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol,yea,im also wondering how long the flowering process is gonna be.im hopin for the 12 weeks,but im a patient person so if they need 16,then theyll get 16.i must say though,so far..i have no complaints.everythings went as planned so far (thank god) but..time shall tell =) i was just happy to see some pistols.

Sounds good so far Minus root bound & Ph issues... Looking good buddie.

Timmyjg6 said:
Hay bro i am back!

whats goin on bro? lovin this recipe for success,good lookin out on puttin me up on this stuff.how you been though bro? whats goin on with the case dude? -peace

UPDATE: well,i dont know if its the fact Sam The Skunkman has quality genetics or i just got very lucky but im proud to announce that im the new owner of three beautiful ladies.theyre all 24 inches today and 2 of the 3 have white pistols popping out everywhere,and the other has 2 sets of hairs so far.
(the 2 showing the most hairs are the one that got topped and the one i FIMed.the other one will hope fully start popping them out everywhere soon.i was so geeked when i went in there and discovered all these pistols.i fed them some recipe for success at full strength today.i still havent tested the water for its ph level.im just buying distilled water from kroger and mixing my nutes to it.my plants are all staying green and healthy as ever.
(although my meter will be coming in along with my rockwool for my main event grow.) well,wish me luck.as long as i dont stress them out and i keep them happy from here on out,i shouldnt see one set of balls (seed sacks) on these ladies. i thaught i was gonna definitly see a male pop up though.my temp in my room when my one 600 watt hps is on is 90 degrees.i still need to go get my window ac and get my heat situation under control.i guess that proves that heat doesnt necessarily determine sex.but now that i know theyre all females,i definitly need to get my ac hooked up a.s.a.p.
anyways,theres the update.thanks for following along.ill have pics posted as soon as i can.This journal should start to get very interesting.i.m.o. (in my opinion) the flowering process is the most interesting phase throughout the whole grow.(besides harvest of course) -Peace

thats good news, congrats man. i had same problem for 2 days with my 600 couldent get it lower then 87 and couldent hook up my window ac cause it exceeded amp so i run a heavy duty power cord to the other room to split em circuts up.

yea,thats a very good idea.Thanks for the tip. i only have one of my 600 watt hps on them right now though,its getting up to the high 80's with only 1 of them on,i cant even imagine how hot itll be once i get 2.i think im gonna switch out the batwings for aircooled hoods though.but since theyre all females.they must be a little happy.but..thanks for stoppin by.i appreciate your presence.-peace

Still nothing bro... And im just bin chillin at home since i cant drive... I love Vics... MMmmmm. LOL. But yeah bro, nice to see pics for a change.... Just stick to it. Ill catch up on your grow here in a day or so when i can stop and read.. L8r!
Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
whats goin on bro? lovin this recipe for success,good lookin out on puttin me up on this stuff.how you been though bro? whats goin on with the case dude? -peace

all females bro.im just keepin my fingers crossed that they dont hermie on me.i like this strain alot so far though.its goin good man.pm me when you get around,we can catrch up n things.i got a few ?'s for ya anyways,get at me dude-peace

these ladies are now 32 inches and im wondoering how much taller theyre gonna get.(they were 10 inches 2 weeks ago.) but theyre startin to fill up with pistols and preflowers.i can already tell its gonna be a long flowering process though.its gonna be alot of days searching for any sign of hermying.i dont think ill ever grow a sativa indoors ever again.or at least not where im at right now.maybe once i move and get a room with more head room.anyways,theres an update,ill try to get some pics up as soon as i can get the cam back from my mom.-peace

cool grow dude,all looks good.i am about to throw a few more into flower myself.they are luscious plants.my 1 girl just started showing trichs on the leaves.gettin closer.

i havent been on the forum lately but i figured i'd throw up an update..
theyve all stopped getting taller..now theyre pretty much just filling in with pistols.thanks to my fan taking a crap on me,my temps have been in the upper
80's.i was thinking i'd definitly end up seeing a herm by now but knock on wood,have yet to find a seed pod.theyre taking a very long time to start budding.i definitly wouldnt grow this strain indoors ever again.theyre a nice strain but they just take a very long time.i've never had plants take this long to form buds.all n all though,theyre doing good.between the 3 of them,theyre taking in about a gallon of water every 2-3 days.so anyways,theres an update.theres not too much happening.

ill call my mom right now and ask her to bring the cam over tomorrow.i've just been so dang busy lately,im going through the whole divorse and custody thing right now so with all the paper work that comes along with it,ive kinda had to spend alot of my extra time on that.(i hate the dang court system even more after seeing how little rights males have in this system) its kinda sad..i watch my kids more than my wife,i pay for their food,clothes,diapers..you name it..and still i somehow have to let her claim them both on her taxes and i have to pay like 70 a month..aint that some **!!
i definitly see why theres so many dudes out there that arent trying to settle down.i dont think ill get into another marriage for a very long time after all this.and on top of all this b.s. i just found out 2 wks ago that i have colon cancer. I think the best thing that happened to me this month was these three plants showing pistols. anyways,ill try to get some pics up tomorrow bro.-peace

:eek: pic 1 is how much head room i have above my reflector..obviously
not much :eek: im hopin theyre done stretching but time will tell. anyways,there they are.what do ya think?

pic 1.JPG

pic 2.JPG

pic 3.JPG

pic 4.JPG

pic 5.JPG

pic 6.JPG

Latest posts

Back