sam the skunk man haze x skunk 1 in 12 oz disposable cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm let me go back in my notes and see...... Cant really find it. I know i used a lot of the sugar daddy. I fed it to her in every watering even mixed it with water when i just gave her water.... She loved it!

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
Theyre under one of my 600 watt Hps lights that i got from hydrowholesale.my temps have been crazy high in there but somehow i've managed to not find a herm yet.i was told at mjp that this strain is a stretcher and it takes its time with flowering.i already got the sticks if they end up getting too much weight on them.i havent really pointed the fan at the plants enough to make them sway like that.. all of my fresh air has been either right by the plants or above the tops.theyre slowly starting to fill up the stretched branches.this strains just a very slow strain. anyways,nice to see your still around bro.whats goin on with you?
hey i had a ? for you,which product in the recipe did you go over the recommended dose with?Its pretty fun mixing up all these different nutes after being a str8 ionic bloom,ionic boost,and ph down kinda guy.thanks for lettin me know about this kit dude.anyways,reply back-Peace

ill have to get a pic up when the light comes on but theyve been flowering since around the 10th-12th of August. i have 5 A.I.'s,and 9 Jock Horror in veg right now also. slowly but surely gettin this Main Event goin.i got my first electric bill with just one of the 600 watt hps 12 hours,it only raised my bill like 15-20 dollars.im runnin both of them right now.i'm doin an 18/6 with the babies though.i havent been up to too much lately though,just movin on with life without the ex wife,but i went out on my first date (with a different women) in 8 years,it felt so good to be around a women without all the drama and attitude problem,i had one of the best nights in my life last night =) anyways,im sorry to hear about what happened to your area in the hurricane,my best friend just lost all he had in an apartment fire.lost everything besides his ride,stuff he had in his truck and the boxers he had on,fire starter around 6am.luckly everybody survived but everybody loss everything from the fire and the water damage. i dont think theres anything worst (besides dying or getting busted ) then losing everything you have.anyways,ill get them pics up a.s.a.p. but good to see you're still around bro.-Peace

Here They Are,anybody Wanna Try To Guess How Much Longer They Have???

sam #1.JPG

sam #2.JPG

sam pic3.JPG

Looks good. I got ten of these as freebies myself, I won't bother with these indoor, but I may wait to see what your smoke report is to decide if I'll even bother outdoor. If they come out nice, I may mix then with another strain to try to shorten them up.

Probably won't be done till the end of october, if I had to guess...

havent been on in a week or so but i dont have much of an update,my trichs are getting thicker but the buds arent really much more dense then they were in the pic above.this is a great strain for growing indoors as far as scent goes,but the height is kinda an issue.anyways,just figured i'd stop through my journal to let you all know everythings goin good.i've just been busy with a new g/f so i dont give my garden as much attention as i did b-4,but everythings under control,now that the temps outdoors have came down,im not facing a heat problem at all anymore.my rooms stayin at 79-82 during the day and 72-75 at night.so anyways,thanks for stoppin by to see whats goin on w/ me.i miss not being able to get online as much.-peace

I'm saying, 6 weeks more. I'm right eh?

Lol. Nice grow man, about to check up on your other one. Buds are lookin' dank and can't wait for them to swell/ mature! GL and have fun!

nice bro, so a haze x skunk #1 huh, i do belive that is the super sliver haze right? well i am growing a cople of them my self. from what i read it has takin most indoor growers upwards of 10-12 weeks to flower the haze but it is all well worth it cuz it is some bomb chronic brother. gl nice grow man, can't wate till my little babys are that size!

Horrible News:
Well i almost went to prison for a long time yesterday.my wife was dropping off the kids and got in a fight with my new "Girlfriend" so my ex called the cops and i had these skunk x haze plants upstairs and my a.i. and jock horror downstairs.i managed to throw my bong out the back door b-4 they got here but after they were already here,i realized i had a pack of zig zags and an empty baggie on my table that was next to the chair the officer sat my wife down in to talk about what had happened.i thaught when i realised they were there i figured i was screwed,but somehow,for some reason,the cops didnt say anything,it was as if they didnt even notice it,or didnt want to waste time filling out the paperwork for it. i figured they'd see it and definitly begin searching. (thank God)Anyways,to make a long story short,they wanted me to let them walk my wife through the apartment to let her get all her stuff but i said shed have to come back later to get it.thank god they made her leave.they tryed for about 5 mins for me to let her do it right that minute but i knew if i had agreed with it that they would have found my garden downstairs and/or my growroom upstairs.so anyways,after they left,i spent the rest of yesterday tearing down my growroom and i ended up taking my growlights to my moms (for storage) until i get this crazy *beep* outta my life.i just thank God for being here and able to type this message,rather then another "busted" thread. im gonna go ahead and delay my plans until i get in my new place..Damn women and Drama!!! so anyways,ill get everything back up and going within the next couple months but i would never grow indoors if i knew i wasnt safe to.the consequences are far too harsh/serious.but hopefully we can get med marijuana passed this year and ill just get a med card and be legal.i just dont understand why im not seeing any comercials supporting prop 1 (our med marijuana prop) its like they dont even mention it on tv,but its front page news in the paper.if you live in a state with a med marijuana prop on the ballat,make sure you get out and vote.this is the only way we'll ever grow without having to worry about prison/fines. i love this website and i'm definitly not going anywhere,im just gonna lay low for a couple months. -Peace and Love- and thanks for all the help/entertainment you've all supported me with.
--- A.I.D.---

dude sorry to hear that, They were looking really good

peace and green mojo

Wow man, what a bummer! I feel ya , jeeze woman. Thank god there are SOME cool police officers. I'm very happy that we still have you with us and the best of luck to you in your situation. Hittin' one for you now. :bong1: :bong1:

p.s. where are the girls now?

Firing up the pipe for you A.I.D. Good choice, you can rest knowing you will grow again ;)

Hi Aurora,.
thanks for the nice and useful idea shared here,.
I appreciate it,.

You do realize this thread is from 2008 dont you?????

Hi this is aurora_indicas_dad..Well I decided to return to check on my thread/journal from years ago.I'm still growing,although I did take a few years off.I'm now growing chemdog,chem berry Tahoe,Kandy kush,lemon og,quarkel,death diesel,new York deathstar, and og 18.I'm running cutting edge solutions,terpinator,and floralicous in pro mix under 2600 watts of hps in bud and a 600 watt my in veg. Is anybody even still around that was here when this journal was originally started in 2008?

Hi this is aurora_indicas_dad..Well I decided to return to check on my thread/journal from years ago.I'm still growing,although I did take a few years off.I'm now growing chemdog,chem berry Tahoe,Kandy kush,lemon og,quarkel,death diesel,new York deathstar, and og 18.I'm running cutting edge solutions,terpinator,and floralicous in pro mix under 2600 watts of hps in bud and a 600 watt my in veg. Is anybody even still around that was here when this journal was originally started in 2008?

Welcome back, I was tripping out on the revival of this dead thread, seeing how it's the second time. That's a nice lil line up you got growing, I am sitting on some Hurkle as well. I'm sure you'll find a few old faces come popping in, after the holidaze.

Yea I have one plant of quarkel.gonna make it a mother if it ends up being female :)

Latest posts

Back