MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will get some pics up as soon as i can. I got rid of 2 of the RRF for now as i have 6 fem seeds so i don't want it to get over crowded in there.

So far they are growing nice and green, cant see any issues with them. JH are ahead of the race still. looking nice and strong.

Looking good! watch your roots in those clear plastic cups buddy!

the chef said:
Looking good! watch your roots in those clear plastic cups buddy!

Yeh those are scraps. Hehe. Not needed, popped one to many femmed seeds.

We are on day 12 and things are coming along great so far. Temps are holding a steady 75 and humidity at 55-60%, light is hung a foot above the pots and they are just soaking up the light.

Still giving them a spray 2-3 times a day when i check in on them.

This weekend i will get them out from under the hps to get some pics with a real camera so everyone can have a better look, they will need a water then as well.

Much more relaxed about letting it do its thing in the tent now with out peeping every hour. Just locked up in the spare room, black out curtains closed and its like its not even there.

MI5 is the bomb, good luck, will be watching the progress.

vdog said:
MI5 is the bomb, good luck, will be watching the progress.

Welcome Vdog.

I love MI5. Its the second time I'm growing it. Gives such an active high, Great for getting things done.

Did you get any of the purple phenos?

Not in the last grow no. Will see in this one. Would love some purple in my tent.

looks good so far. my RRF hit 3 weeks and went crazy. whats the yeild like with the MI5

Its good. Cant remember what i got from it last time but i know it out did my RRF.

I only have one RRF left as the other strains were femmed so cut 2 of the RRF out to conserve space. Will run more of them next round.

Im sure yours was very worthy, I had 3 out 4 go purp's of the MI5 and it was very bed timeish, when I asked around somewhere else, I heard the same. Like I said, purple or not, Im sure yours were and will be bomber.

:ciao: hey buddy! Green MoJo!!
Got me pipe and me chair here.

hey jericho nice to se ya back on the grow wagon hehe thing looking great m8

Latest posts

Back