Mycorrhizal additive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Reaction score
Hey all

Ive got a quick question i was hoping some folks could add input, i am trying to make a choice on a mycorrhizal product, d you guys have a preference?

My favorite hydro spot, carries Great White, Oregonism, Down to Earth, and SubCulture, anyone wanna throw me some suggestions on which one to choose, or if these arent very good maybe suggest one that works?

Appreciate it guys, im getting all my Amendments together to build some of NV's super soil, on the 20th, cant wait to water and forget :)

I.E

They all work. Some more $ than others. Local company here is WA has myco real cheap. Message droopy dog, he knows the link to it. I forgot. :)

nouvellechef said:
They all work. Some more $ than others. Local company here is WA has myco real cheap. Message droopy dog, he knows the link to it. I forgot. :)

Old droopy dog is now wetdog. LOL My DD was getting confused with the other DD, the one who had the meltdown.

For myco's, 2 places:

xxx.fungi.com Mycogrow soluble is what I use.
xxx.bioag Their VAM product. I will be trying that next. VERY satisfied with the humic/fulvic I got from them.

Most myco products are sold in bulk and repackaged/relabeled and the prices jacked up. There is just a few places that actually grow/produce mycos. It's done on a farm, not a lab and most of the 'differences' are just in price, not quality.

HTH

Wet

Thanks fellas, i will check those spots you suggested, and hopefully save a decent chunk of cash :)

I like to mix 2-3 brands together I usually go for the cheaper brands

Latest posts

Back