Afghan And Pakistani Kush Auto Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Week 6 UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Just gave them some food as they are loving it. Got three weeks to go.They are really stinking up now a lot but, I don't mind I LOVE IT. :p So I trimmed them down some so lower buds can get some light. I need to get a 600w. So here they are some pics for you guys out there enjoy. I'll try to get more pics up later. Suffering from hangover now LMAO

1-20120401_133814.jpg

1-20120401_133833.jpg

1-20120401_133852.jpg

1-20120401_133926.jpg

awe shiiii those are looking sick! i cant wait for my autos to get here! dispatched today! :) props dude.

Looking dank metal!, I sure do miss my autos lol.
id go 10Weeks easily on them.. Every one running autos are giving me an itch for the blue hem diesels.
Mojo for a dank harvest. Do you have a jewelers loop? 30x or greater.

metalholic said:
What are you Germinating there Sour?
Dinafem Fruit Auto I saw PuffinNugs thread on them and they looked dank

looking very very nice.got my beans in some soil today cant wait to start posting some pics.i have Ak 47 Fems never tried that strain befor so guess ill find out:)

Sup guys, thanks for the comments.@ Bubba yeah I do have a loop checking those trichs everyday but still clear. I like a up high so these will come down with a lot of cloudy but some amber trichs. I done the blue Himalayas my last grow and they were pretty good. Forgot to tell ya my photo period plants are getting big. I figuered I might have 3 to 4 weeks left on these autos but might have issues with plants getting to tall when switched over. Thinking of topping them and take some clones. Always a first time for everything. Ill post picks later I'm on my tablet now. Thinking about getting a new ballast going wit 600 digital. Thanks everyone again leave comments if ya like.

Sour Deez said:
Dinafem Fruit Auto I saw PuffinNugs thread on them and they looked dank
never looked into those but I'm sure its prob good. Is this your first time growing if so just don't over water and over feed 2 common mistakes. You will be alright your in the right place to get help. Good luck

risktaker27 said:
looking very very nice.got my beans in some soil today cant wait to start posting some pics.i have Ak 47 Fems never tried that strain befor so guess ill find out:)
Thanks Risk, I've done the AK47 and The Diesel they were great. I actually have an AK in my grow now she started late but she looks great now. But yeah you got some good beans there, if you look at the overhead pic its the bottom row to the right that an AK. Good Luck

Looking very nice!! I like it bro.
Hope all turns well. Here are my bubbles I ran

2012-01-18 15.13.33.jpg

bubba902 said:
Looking very nice!! I like it bro.
Hope all turns well. Here are my bubbles I ran
Hey Bubba were those clones? They look nice. Hey will it be alright to message you from time to te about the reg plants cause this is my first time doing 12-12 might need some help. Ttyl

Wait, did you cut off ALL of the fan leaves on those? and when you say week six are you counting the 3 week seedling stage or does that not count with autos?

Sup NC actually started after 2 weeks seedlings it doesn't really matter if you forget always check the Trichs to see if you getting close. I cut off some fan leaves so light can get to the lower buds this weekend flush weekend and then time to come down gonna be sweet but cant wait for my other babies to start growing there buds. Thats what I really want. These girls are for my girl anyways but i will smoke some NO DOUBT should last for next harvest:p. White Widow, Northern Lights, Fruity Chronic Juice, Skunk #1, Chemdog and Barney's LSD ohhhhhweeeeeeee can't wait

Your last post made my mouth water lol!, Your more then welcome to PM me anytime bro.
They were Bubblelicious auto's from Nirvana. start to finish in 77 days.
very nice smoke too.. caught the bubble pheno my first 5 pack.. Too bad ya can't clone em

bubba902 said:
Your last post made my mouth water lol!, Your more then welcome to PM me anytime bro.
They were Bubblelicious auto's from Nirvana. start to finish in 77 days.
very nice smoke too.. caught the bubble pheno my first 5 pack.. Too bad ya can't clone em
lol, wish you can clone them. I might have to top 2 more plants the fruity chronic juice is slow but I believe its going to be a short plant. Debating on taking clones this week or next week though just gonna take it from 4 plants, WW,LSD,Skunk,Chemdog well it might be 5 lmao NL also:hubba:

So I missed a week here cause of Easter weekend was out of town. Going to take some pics in the morn and update this journal.

So this is week 8 here you go as promised the pics. These babies are coming close to being cut down, I might go another week but watching the trichs closely. So enjoy the pics leave comments. Pe@ce peeps

1-20120416_123513.jpg

1-20120411_112832.jpg

1-20120416_123636.jpg

1-20120416_123726.jpg

1-20120416_123742.jpg

1-20120416_123806.jpg

1-20120416_123834.jpg

1-20120416_123910.jpg

Latest posts

Back