Foliar feeding new cuttings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjb

Garage Grower
Reaction score
How soon and how dilute a solution should I use on clones I'm getting to root?:cool:

are these clones or cuttings...
and what are you wanting to foliar feed with??

i generally give my hosts a few feedings of thrive alive a wk or 2 prior to me taking cuttings..
then i wont feed anything till roots pop out... when roots pop out then i will start them on 1/4 strength feedings... if they show burn i will dilute this a lil more...

LH

They are cuttings. Haven't cut them yet. I use GH Flora Duo for nutes

i spray the inside of the dome!

too much water is a bad thing! biggest mistake for newbies, IMHO!

i never spray the cutting directly!

temp is key..80f 18/6 or 24 either works great!

good luck!

bigjb said:
They are cuttings. Haven't cut them yet. I use GH Flora Duo for nutes

in your case personaly i wouldnt feed em.. if the hosts have been fed reg and are in condition you should be ok..

like said above.. try not to "soak" them.. i will give em a very light mist once to twice aday but i will soak the lid of the dome..
then after a day has passed then slowly start opening the dome for periods of the day.. start of once a day for 10-15 mins and if they stay perky and happy then you can start to up the dome lifting...

remember to take your cut.. plop in water or clonign solution till you are ready to dip n stick...

when you have your cuttings make sure u have a sharpe clean razor blade. and a plate or dish that water can be held in...

then take a cutting and place in dish and make your final cut under water slice it dont crush it.. and make er a 45 degree cut

then into gel or powder and into pellet or RW.. which ever you are using...

keep pellet or RW moist not soaked... and dome on...

hope this helps...
LH

How soon and how dilute a solution should I use on clones I'm getting to root?:cool:

Greetings

I think I'm late but what should b universal is fulvic acid at 1 tsp per qt. Fulvic keeps above ground in vegetative state, sea weed is excellent as well.

Peace
Atomic Dog

Latest posts

Back