Ston-loc's 2013 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rose! Yeah, as long as you take some of the strain off the point where the branch meets the stem you're good. The colas not gonna snap its own branch in the middle. At least no colas I've ever grown, :D

The battle has begun. Fighting off bugs and pm. About time to build their covers

This one still has the most time left. Red Dragon

image.jpg

Sweet Black Angel actually does have a really sweet smell to it.

image.jpg

The Red Dragon that is farthest along. Gotta get new batteries for my scope. Definitely getting there

image.jpg

Who needs a leather couch for therapy? Patio chair works just fine :stoned:

image.jpg

they look fantastic ston...the finish line is in sight :48:

Beautiful work, ston-loc - just great! Hope to get a smoke report on the Sweet Black Angel when she's done. Really enjoyed the thread!

ston-loc said:
Who needs a leather couch for therapy? Patio chair works just fine :stoned:
'

Isn't that the truth...they give off an energy about them...love it. your grow looks amazing.. happy for you.

Lookin good! Never seen plants that big in a bucket like that

Awesome, ston . . . you definitely have the touch and the technique going full steam

Those are every bit as big or bigger than the Satori and BTB you had last year . . . beautiful shape and color . . . really top notch!

:48:

Thanks everyone!

Dan, got a later start this year. Not quite the height I had last year, but still have the girth with the extreme bondage early on. They're seriously probably 6-8 feet around. The third one, not in that last pic, is a totally different phenotype then the plant on the right. Both red dragons. Left plant in this pic, right plant in last pic posted.

image.jpg

Finally got at it. The main plastic is up now. Still a little more to put up. Got possible rain over the weekend.... Now is when things can go south quick :( :48: fingers crossed to finish this season strong

image.jpg

Hope there's lotsa sunshine and dry weather, man . . . those are gonna be some BIG buds

more pics:joint:

Fingers crossed for you Ston. I hope you make the finish line in good health.

Thanks Rose! It has begun! The farthest along Red Dragon has started to get pulled down last night

image.jpg

Thanks Dan also :48: that's what I got yesterday ^^^^ This pic, the four hours today so far

image.jpg

Very nice indeed :D I bet it will take you a while to get those down and processed. :eek:

Latest posts

Back