Vapes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Variety is the spice of life. Nice selection there.

And an on-the-go vape. Niiice :aok:

Nice Rose....I have 2 and might be getting one more soon.

I've had a Pax for 3 months now and absolutely love it...not too small, not too big and fits perfect in your pocket.

I have the extreme q and love it. What's nice about it is that the temp. Adjusts to burn herb that is dank or less dry, also by adjusting the temp. You can regulate the thickness of your hit or draw for individual preference.

I'm with burner. I love my pax. I needed stealth/easy and I got that with the pax. One thing tho- I go thru more weed now because I enjoy it so much..:p

I'm with burner. I love my pax. I needed stealth/easy and I got that with the pax. One thing tho- I go thru more weed now because I enjoy it so much..:p

I actually use less weed vaping then smoking........

I'm in the "I love my PAX" fan club. I like the portability vs. the Volcano.

Oh....and I'm a really big fan of the Volcano.

I dont no to much about vaps but i get the general idea where would one buy one or another am i allowed to ask,i do have a vape for my cigs but are they the same concept? 8 i use my atomizer as they are called and it uses a bottle of juice diferant mg of nicotine,i started out at 36 mg now im down to 15 mg.it seems the same?????????any ideas thanks

I think your ecig uses liquid, you wouldn't be able to vape dry herb in it. In medical states they sell oils that you can use with an e cig.

Or, you can make you own. I made some cannabis glycerin and I use it in my e-cigs all the time. In fact, it's the only thing I use in my e-cigs. I buy the blanks and fill them myself.

Didn't turn out great the first time but... what does. LOL I have another batch brewing right now.

I also make liquid for e-cigs with cannabis and glycerin. Works well.

I have noticed that E-Bay is selling what is supposed to be CBD tinctures for e-cigarettes. Apparently this is legal because the THC content is so low. I think it might be worth spending a few bucks and seeing if this helps with pain control. This is the description from one of them:

CBD oil made from medical grade canabis flowers "very potent" made with 95% alcohol. GROWN 100% ORGANIC IN THE USA FROM THE BEST CBD STRAINS KNOWN! CBD OIL known to have shown significant health and wellness benefits. CBD oil may be beneficial for pain, nausea, and headaches. It has also shown positive results in treating epilepsy, rheumatism, diabetes, psoriasis and other skin diseases, intestinal disorders, and glaucoma along with several other diseases and conditions. On average, the effect occurs after 10 to 15 minutes. The first effect is muscle relaxation, then pain relief follows. Take 3-5 drops a day or as needed. YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !!!!!!! THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA.THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151337532609?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Anybody heard of this or try it?

I also make liquid for e-cigs with cannabis and glycerin. Works well.

I have noticed that E-Bay is selling what is supposed to be CBD tinctures for e-cigarettes. Apparently this is legal because the THC content is so low. I think it might be worth spending a few bucks and seeing if this helps with pain control. This is the description from one of them:

CBD oil made from medical grade canabis flowers "very potent" made with 95% alcohol. GROWN 100% ORGANIC IN THE USA FROM THE BEST CBD STRAINS KNOWN! CBD OIL known to have shown significant health and wellness benefits. CBD oil may be beneficial for pain, nausea, and headaches. It has also shown positive results in treating epilepsy, rheumatism, diabetes, psoriasis and other skin diseases, intestinal disorders, and glaucoma along with several other diseases and conditions. On average, the effect occurs after 10 to 15 minutes. The first effect is muscle relaxation, then pain relief follows. Take 3-5 drops a day or as needed. YOU WONT BE DISAPOINTED. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !!!!!!! THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA.THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151337532609?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Anybody heard of this or try it?
crazy
pretty vague though.. i'm gonna guess it's made from hemp (like the 'similar items' listed)

8planets8--While this is not actually a vaporizer (even though they call it one), these work well with dry herb, look enough like an e-cig that they don't really draw much attention and are a handy 1 handed device that can be used when it is windy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/36086930255...49&var=630242667132&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I have one of these and it is totally lame. All it is, is a butane lighter and an herb chamber. You strike the lighter and it lights the herb. When you do it, the butane flame is pointed right at your face. I didn't like that one bit. I used it a couple times and tossed it in the drawer.

I have one of these and it is totally lame. All it is, is a butane lighter and an herb chamber. You strike the lighter and it lights the herb. When you do it, the butane flame is pointed right at your face. I didn't like that one bit. I used it a couple times and tossed it in the drawer.

LOL--I don't know if it is like this one or exactly how you used it, but the flame is enclosed and although it might be "pointed at your face", it is not dangerous and it not an open flame. I think you have far more danger of burning yourself when lighting a joint or a pipe as that flame actually is out in the open.

I do know that they are simply as pipe and lighter in one unit, but I really love these things. I have purchased probably 30 of them over the years for myself and my friends. I have found NO e-cig type things that will burn herb--even the ones that say they will. My friends love them.

Rosebud,
I see an Arizer Solo in the picture of your collection. How do you like it ? I`ve had one for about 2 1/2 years now and still luv it. Works great. Have only broken one of the glass mouthpieces. Bought a $35 wood mouthpiece. 4 words for it....DO NOT BUY ONE. The stainless steel part (the herb chamber) falls off and the wood really changes the taste of the weed. Called and complained to customer service, they sent a new one, same problem. And this with something made in the USA. Luv the Solo though. Peace.

I am not vaping lately, but if i did it would be with the Arizer. I don' t know why i haven't been using it lately. I like their customer service. So nice and always send a little extra something. Very happy with it.

Need to clear something up concerning the wooden mouthpiece for my Solo. I did not get it from Arizer. Got it from an online head shop, whose customer service was very good also. The wooden one was made here in Michigan.

Latest posts

Back