Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case of S1 seeds, the mother and father are the same plant. 2 clones are taken and 1 is reversed to produce a male with pollen.

Thank you Umbra I was really curious on how they do that just didn't want to ask

So all of last yr was Friday the 13th? Cause the whole fking thing sucked for me. :bolt:

Hay Keef have you ever watch that show about a little boy he's over in Ireland or Scotland or something like that but anyways I guess he kept saying to his mom that he lived somewhere else turns out she finally brought him to this house that he had previously said he live.but was only eight years old or somewhere close to that age turns out that the kid New so much that it was absolutely impossible for him to not have lived in that house in a prior life pretty cool show wish I could remember the name of it it was one those theory conspiracy type shows so if you ask me how I think some people are just really lucky to remember the past or possibly another life just depends on how people want to look at it I guess

Cool !-- That boy called himself James 3 !
I had my pipe then I ? --Where my pipe ? This ain't funny !

Not really Bud !-- If I did have plans ? -- I seem to have got lit up and forgot about them !-- Nope !-- Just remembered that pear wine bout done !-- I need to check !-- 5 gallons of pear wine made from 3-- 36 oz cans of pears in heavy syrup some sugar and finish it off with RO water !-- Bout to become most potent firewater !-- Pear Brandy !-- Ain't no need for it to be any stronger than 80 proof !-- I can hardly wait for Strawberry and Blueberry season then Watermelon season !-- I'm need some of those blue plastic barrels !

Money might be tight right now but I live at the beach --Make liquor and grow fine weed !-- Things could be worse !

Money might be tight right now but I live at the beach --Make liquor and grow fine weed !-- Things could be worse !

When life is spitting on me when I'm down I like to do the same thing try to look at all the positives and think of all the people that are in a lot worse position usually cheers me up because no matter how rough life is there is always someone out there that has it a lot rougher I think a lot of people in the world forget that :48:

umbra, The Blue's i have; you say its a clone only strain from the UK. the seeds i had, did they come form a cross of another strain to The Blue's or did it get selfed? curious minds inquire.

I'm faced with a problem here !-- I'm gonna need alcohol to make RSO -- What I gotta figure out is how to make a still look like something it ain't ? -- Like that pic of that big pot plant with red plastic flowers on it !-- U would never give it a second glance !-- Who did that ? -- -- I'm need a bigger place !-- Or should I say the grow and the distillery need a bigger place !

In the case of S1 seeds, the mother and father are the same plant. 2 clones are taken and 1 is reversed to produce a male with pollen.

I can't wait to see how your lemon creations come out I wouldn't be surprised with your skills it's just as good if not better then the Lemon tree

I'm faced with a problem here !-- I'm gonna need alcohol to make RSO -- What I gotta figure out is how to make a still look like something it ain't ? -- Like that pic of that big pot plant with red plastic flowers on it !-- U would never give it a second glance !-- Who did that ? -- -- I'm need a bigger place !-- Or should I say the grow and the distillery need a bigger place !

Build yourself a nice big garage

Gots one Bud !-- but I'm just beginning turning a spare room into a bloom room !-- Don't remember exactly but maybe 12 ft -x-16 ft . Plenty room for now ! --
Some of my babies !-- Look at that Hoe Berry clone? -- Clones get all freaky before they straighten out !-- That one is worth what it takes to get what it do !-- Like I said I do got at least 2 varieties!

View attachment 20170113_104302.jpg

That's my ICU box -- They get healthy they can go over where the bigger kids are !-- The leaves started getting real light so I hit them with some Humboldt Roots and fixed it but takes a few days !--They be alright !

Fixing to find me some Purple !-- A fine Strawberry and some other stuff! -- Most of these haven't been sexed yet ! --BPU-x- Black Rose --BPU-X-GDP---- Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel ! -- The White-x- Black Rose and God only knows what da hell that other Thang is ?

View attachment 20170113_110610.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back