Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra that is one cool set up

Keef they are looking excellent my friend

Bud there is another extraction technique U might want to familiarize yourself with !-- HBC hash oil extraction !-- Working with pressure temp and vacuum !-- Should make some fine oil if a fellow could pull it off !-- There's a sterilizing machine we used in surgery called an autoclave that could be adapted !-- I think !
It's just another solvent free extraction technique ! -- Solventless extraction is what I want without any heat if I can !

I see Smoking grandpa down there !-- I hope he ain't trying to catch up where he left off !-- How U been old man ?-- Been what ? -- Bout a year?

Hey Bud I wanted to show U how to clarify wine or brandy !-- This is pear brandy --I let it set still a week or so all the solids will settle out like this !-- I then siphon it off into 750 mil. Bottles !-- I let the last one with the sediment set a week and get some more off it !-- They call this "racking" the wine ! -- U loose some in volume but it looks nicer and keeps sediment in the bottled product to a minimum !

View attachment 20170123_132744-1.jpg

Umbra, I can honestly say I don't want anything that elaborate (or expensive) in my house. That thing looks like the boiler room in a spruance class destroyer! I'm diggin' the insulation though.:48:

Nick U got to watch Umbra he'll try to distract U !-- He got a Rosin Press and he making oil that way !-- I couldn't even find the kick starter on the pic of that thing Umbra posted !-- Me running something like that lit up as usual ?--- I don't think it would work out well so well ! --

I'm not gonna do it this time Nick but it wants to be done !-- I gots 5 lbs of strawberries and 5 lbs blueberries and 10 lbs of sugar !-- I think it turns out that it cost me about $2.50 dollars for 750 mils of 80 proof brandy !-- 80 proof is plenty strong and I got a good idea how to make it tasty !-- Strong enough to use as a mixer !-- Just plain old sipping liquor !

When I start needing dry ice for hash !-- I just might have to do it !-- Colder I get that brandy the more water I can filter off as Ice !-- U think I can hit 151 ?

Bud there is another extraction technique U might want to familiarize yourself with !-- HBC hash oil extraction !-- Working with pressure temp and vacuum !-- Should make some fine oil if a fellow could pull it off !-- There's a sterilizing machine we used in surgery called an autoclave that could be adapted !-- I think !
It's just another solvent free extraction technique ! -- Solventless extraction is what I want without any heat if I can !
Vacuum chambers are cheap, lol.
https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/bvv2qt-vac-rs1.html

Umbra I don't care how It gets done but I want that sticky stuff off the plant matter and clean enough to go thru an e-cig !-- Kraven said he could do it with alcohol !-- I can't !-- I use alcohol to make RSO !--- BHO don't taste good -- Can't get a CO2 machine yet which limits my options !-- Pretty sure I can make this work !-- Me and Umbra not working on some top secret project ! --If we was I would distract U from it or deny it !
No --I'll present "Alternative Facts " !

if you check that link, they have a CO2 machine, bho closed loop system, rotary evaporators, and vacuum ovens. Do you think they know what folks are using this for? lmaorotf

Evening Folks.
Hope all is well. Got 3 new Fem Seedling. Went from paper towel to cloning collars. Some of the clones will see dirt. most never will. Still got to start the other seeds. Need to make another box.
This growing stuff is addictive.

Umbra I already been doing my research and hell yes they know what we use this stuff for !-- I had kinda figured CO2 oil would be the industry standard !-- I'm still not sure it won't be !-- but if it does Mr. Rosin can buy me one !-- I don't need to get real complicated to get what I want ! -- There'll be time for complicated later when we start growing them crystals !-- I didn't mean to say that it's got nothing to do with nothing there is no crystals ! ---Really, really !

Hippy growing can become an expensive hobby !-- I think I'm one light short of having enough lights for another set of 4 in bloom !-- Got to have the plants first but they coming !

Evening Folks.
Hope all is well. Got 3 new Fem Seedling. Went from paper towel to cloning collars. Some of the clones will see dirt. most never will. Still got to start the other seeds. Need to make another box.
This growing stuff is addictive.

Yes it is very addicting and it gets to be very costly to because you get to certain stages where you have no choice but to buy certain stuff and that where the game starts to change :48:

Yup !-- I'm at one now Bud !-- I got to decide what I'm gonna do cause I'm be doing a lot of it !-- U can get tunnel vision so sometimes just stop changing stuff and back up and take another look !--
D.D. one her way to Austin !-- Sun's still up and I am already mashed in jack !-- Tommorrow those airlocks on top be tapping away !--

View attachment 20170123_172002-1.jpg

I know it expensive. But the reward is worth it. The Cob led I will end up building will still be cheaper than my radio hobby. Should of seen the wife when this showed up 3 years ago
1400 hundred buck new. Mine was used for 900 Bucks

View attachment ts2000.jpg

Weedhopper be in his room in Shreveport Louisiana. Been hanging 54" fabric backed Vinyl all day and my *** is dragging. Lol

Bud U right but just remember all that trick chemistry ain't nothing unless U got the weed to run thru it !-- It all comes back to the farmer !-- We learn how to do what ever they gonna do with our weed and do it ourselves !-- Cut the wholesaler out !--It's gonna be like the wild west after prohibition ends round here and the wholesale sharks will be feeding !-- I'm produce a retail packaged product !-- Or 2 or 6 ! -- Legally unless they want me to pay big for some permit or something !-- I can do it without one !-- U just have to try to catch me and I'll be so dug in by then I won't even know where the grow is !-- I got a head injury I forget stuff at will ! - I'll use game cams too and anyone come snooping around ? -- I 'll know ! --If U wonder about that apartment D.D. getting in Austin !-- U post to !-- I'm do the shell game right here in real life and if I do it right ? -- I won't even be sure what happened !-- Me and D.D. got no problem but I gotta protect that nursing license until we don't need it anymore !-- She got nothing to do with the grow and even got a whole nother address !-- I'm bout to get dirty !-- This the way it got to go down !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back