New grow: William's Wonder and what else

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, i have somethinng out of order, it's like rusty spotting on some leaves, i am worried it may be a virus but hoping that it is only deficiency, it is not ph related, any ideas?

early/mid flower...add cal/mag.
@least that's what's been suggest to me for similar sounding "rust-spots" on fan leafs.

good luck

that's not the same look as my "rust-spots".

I'm sure others have seen that before and can be much more helpful than I can.

best of luck!
:48:

that's not the same look as my "rust-spots".

I'm sure others have seen that before and can be much more helpful than I can.

best of luck!
:48:

Joe I am sorry i didnt pick up on your response timely, i just missed it LOL anyway it looks like you are right, it looked like calcium to me, added some and things looked better after that.i will go ahead and do an early res change today or tomorrow

LOL yeah I did but my plants dont look anything close to Mg deficiency, and it's most probably not phosphorus either as I have an abundance of that. problem is that calcium that i have is only calcium nitrate so i avoid adding much N in flowering, i guess i cut off more than i should have. anyway i am looking into calcium chloride, might add it to my stock of ferts. btw Cal-Mag should have taken the name Cal-Nit-Mag because it's also calcium nitrate

with all the issues that happened, this grow is already exceeding my expectations :D bud growth is steady and ongoing, looks like I will get some reward after all! Clones are looking like they need a transplant ASAP. couldn't get better shots as my spaced is cranked!

View attachment 20141215_203748 (800x450).jpg

View attachment 20141215_203757 (800x450).jpg

View attachment 20141215_203813 (800x450).jpg

View attachment 20141215_203824 (800x450).jpg

View attachment 20141215_173657 (800x450).jpg

View attachment 20141215_173722 (800x450).jpg

Looking good Zem, good turnaround.

hey zem are they the sickmeds WW? nice job so far.

There are a few Williams wonders out there, but most originate from super sativa clubs seed, I see reeferman has worked with and sickmed seeds, but sickmed seeds bred it back with afghani(landrace), supposed to be 100% indica.

That's why I also grabbed sickmed seeds Williams wonder.

Zem, just wow, I read thru this thread and yeah wow nice recovery.

thanks lyfespan, this is one of my biggest setbacks, is that i never had easy access to strains, always seemed to be a big fuss, very often unsuccessful, in my 12-13 years of growing, I was only able to get only 6 different strains, never was I able to choose exactly what I wanted, I thought I had the best genetics when I got my hands on Hashplant and Skunk#1 from Sensi, I was wrong, they were nothing to compare with William's Wonder. I really don't have a clue from which breeder it came, but I read its characteristics in some seedbanks that have it, and it is very accurate. it is hybrid that has a strong rush at first, can cause anxiety at that point, 10-15mins later, the rush eases and the high is very nice, pleasant from then on. high remains no less than 1.5 hours. It grows steadily can be pruned to achieve multiple small plants and can be grown into a huge multi cola plant. it doesn't grow very tall, I would say, perfect, and it becomes a giant if grown in an outdoor season. its yield can be fantastic, I describe it as a SOB (Sea Of Bud) when done right. I achieve 0.6 gram per watt when I grow it right, mind you, that I am not that "anal" when it comes to growing weed, and every time I grew, I knew there is a little flaw here or there, which could have increased my yield had I done right. I think that if grown right, this plant can give awesome yields/quality. Now I wrote all that, while being high on a William Wonder's joint :D

I can't wait to pop these babies, and see what I really got. I just really excited to see a 100% indica at the emerald cup! I had to grab it, just in case. Seems like it might be a great plant to have in my stable if she is in fact all indica.

Latest posts

Back